WTIII

ivotuk

Reaction score
No thanks. He's mediocre I slot coverage, likely to get suspended again which would interrupt continuity, and has an injury history which i believe relates to him not training properly. He just doesn't have that passion to be the best, even though he has the athleticism to do so.

I'll pass.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think he still has a lot to offer, but after seeing Jeremy Lane emerge, he's a lot more expendable.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He looked like the biggest (only) weakness on our defense during the SB. I hope we can keep him around on a cheap 1 year prove it again year, or a 2 years max 2.5M per year.

BHF

Reaction score
Let him walk and hope someone overpays and we land a nice comp pick next season. Sherm, Maxwell, Lane, Simon, and a draft pick (or possibly a reinstated BB) is plenty deep.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Both Denver and New England could sure use a corner like Walter Thurmond III. If New England had him, they might have beaten Denver in the AFC CG. If Denver had him, maybe they lose the Super Bowl by 28 instead of 35.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He'll get paid elsewhere next season, in all he wasn't all his press clippings indicated he'd be and he has strike 2 against him with his suspension.

Don't see him staying here.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1ap8pxc4 said:
He looked like the biggest (only) weakness on our defense during the SB. I hope we can keep him around on a cheap 1 year prove it again year, or a 2 years max 2.5M per year.

I didnt see any weakness in the SB personally. One could say whoever was on DT was the weak link but we kicked so much arse I cant see calling anyone a weakness.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1n5relbr said:
Wenhawk":1n5relbr said:

I didnt see any weakness in the SB personally. One could say whoever was on DT was the weak link but we kicked so much arse I cant see calling anyone a weakness.
I can go back and re watch and give you the min marks but I'm almost positive he let his wr's get wide open 3 times.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Wenhawk":15phjz3u said:
CALIHAWK1":15phjz3u said:
Wenhawk":15phjz3u said:

I can go back and re watch and give you the min marks but I'm almost positive he let his wr's get wide open 3 times.

We did play a blend of man zone. A guy open in a zone, ehh.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tical21":19xdni9d said:
Pot is more important than a playoff run. I'll pass.
LMAO! Do you accessorize with swastika arm bands? Don't obsess about youngsters making mistakes.