WYMAN AND BOB -- Paul Loeffler on Jake Haener

ivotuk

Reaction score
Some great stuff. Haener, the Senior Bowl MVP would make a great back up that "might" last to the 4th or 5th round.

Fresno State play-by-play broadcaster Paul Loeffler joins Dave and Bob to talk about Jake Haener being named the MVP of the Senior Bowl and how he projects as a NFL quarterback.

Loeffler also shares his insight on Derek Carr and what kind of player he can be for the Seahawks, on the off chance he does end up in Seattle.

Then, Dave and Bob analyze a potential area of the lineup that the Mariners might be underutilizing, along with Sweeping the Dial to hear about a big change that Sean Payton has already made in Denver.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
If you like Young @ 5...you have to absolutely love Haener in the 5th. I've watched a lot of both and the biggest difference between the two in my mind? One played for Bama and the other for Fresno. The kid just wins football games and if he had size he'd be a top 10 pick, IMO.

*Big IF, I get it. Just sayin'.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If you like Young @ 5...you have to absolutely love Haener in the 5th. I've watched a lot of both and the biggest difference between the two in my mind? One played for Bama and the other for Fresno. The kid just wins football games and if he had size he'd be a top 10 pick, IMO.

*Big IF, I get it. Just sayin'.
He was horrible at Washington.