Ya know what I think I'll do with ALL my SEAHAWKS Shirts

bowzerbird

Reaction score
I [WE] have lottsa Seahawks shirts, pants, underwear, coats, hats, socks [wish I had the shooze], sweatshirts, hoodies, did I cover it all . . .

Got a great idea, at least for me:

FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR, I AM GOING TO WEAR SEAHAWKS GARMENTS [MOSTLY SHIRTS] EVERY DAY TILL WE WIN THE PLAYOFFS FOR NEXT SUPER BOWL.

I'm not into dressing up anyway, don't wear fancy shmansy. Can basically wear whatever I want. If I'm invited to some hifahlootin' affair and they don't like my T-SHIRT, tough noogies.

ANYONE WITH ME? THINK I'LL SEE WHAT'S HAPPNIN' ON FB AND IF I HAVE A CONVOY!

Riley12

Reaction score
I think, if you took a survey (but for the love of god don't start a poll), most people around here do that already.

I don't "dress up" for Blue Friday, because I wear Seahawks stuff 365 days out of the year and have done so for as
long as I can remember.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed.
Football season is when I blend in with the general public.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
And I thought I was thee only one. Ho Ho and dummy me! Yea, give all your other clothes to "Sally's" [Salvation Army] and let the 40Whiners wear 'em. Might as well junk their regalia, not good for anything, well maybe a good bon-fire at the beach.

And just one other thing . . . Let's hold 40whiner QB Krap-Kakes to his word:
"Kaepernick called Sherman’s postgame interview with Erin Andrews after the NFC Championship Game “ridiculous.” He said he’s rooting for the Broncos and also said that he doesn’t regret throwing to wide receiver Michael Crabtree in the end zone. Sherman, of course, tipped that pass that led to the gamewinning interception. “I’ll take that matchup every day,” Kaepernick told The Post. “I feel like he’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I look forward to (exploiting) next year.” " [SeattleTimes]

We, the Seattle Seahawks NOW have the best & most brilliant [intelligent] football team the NFL has ever created and next year when we beat the whiners we can throw QB's statement in his face, better yet MAKE HIM EAT HIS WORDS. :3-1: :0190l: :th2thumbs:

Latest posts