Yet another Frank Clark post.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Not sure what to think of this at this point. It's been a 'rumour' for a while.

Everyone seems to be down on heavy.com articles - and they do seem a little 'dramatic' mostly.

Anyone think Clark will ACTUALLY end up here? Wasn't the Jones signing INSTEAD of Clark?

sutz

Reaction score
We could possibly use his skill set, but I fear that ship has sailed, for cap and some other reasons. We didn't part on the best of terms. We've overcome that in the past, but I don't see it in this case. Feels like a huge lift for JS and the capologists.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Not sure what to think of this at this point. It's been a 'rumour' for a while.

Everyone seems to be down on heavy.com articles - and they do seem a little 'dramatic' mostly.

Anyone think Clark will ACTUALLY end up here? Wasn't the Jones signing INSTEAD of Clark?
I don't know about others on here, I was never a huge fan of Frank Clark. Seattle drafted him despite his issues coming out of college. He then returned the favor by underachieving his first few seasons but magically played
Well his contract year.

Seattle moved on for a reason. He's still going to command big money relatively speaking. I hope they take a pass.

IMHO

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I can't see Clark returning to Seattle to play for what we would be willing to pay IF we were interested at all. He left for the same reason and is a declining talent. I expect his agent is pushing a cash cart expecting to get paid as though Clark won 2 SBs for KC. Whose spot on our roster could he take?

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Can he play 5-tech? If not, I don't see where he fits in, given that the edge position is pretty stacked with Nwosu, Taylor, Mafe, Hall, Smith, and Robinson. It seems better to give those young guys snaps to develop them.
I don’t believe he can. He’s a pure 4-3 DE.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
But do you really think they wanted AR?
That directed to me? If so I think so but JS/PC can never admit that ever. JS was spinning right round after the draft when questioned about AR as he should have if he ever wants a long term job in the NFL.

m0ng0

Reaction score
That directed to me? If so I think so but JS/PC can never admit that ever. JS was spinning right round after the draft when questioned about AR as he should have if he ever wants a long term job in the NFL.
I kid, I kid