You ain't Russell Wilson Kaep

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":gaqn5r9j said:
There was a guy that posted here that went by Colin Sackorpick. He hasn't been around the last couple of months though.
EDIT: Dude posted in another thread a little while ago. Definitely one of the best user name's on .net.

Prediction: Kraep will be out of the league in 3 years.

I predicted that two years ago.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Considering Kaeps history against the Packers including the all time single game record for rush yards by a QB (181) to go along with 260 yards passing, Clay should pipe down. He's lost to Kap 3 times and looked foolish in most instances.

Packers deserved the win today. Exercised some demons...but this ain't the same team they couldn't beat the past three years.

nanomoz

Reaction score
As far as Kaep handles, I'm still going with "kippersnack."

TAB420

Reaction score
I bet the vagzone loved that one, or they refuse to speak of it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Threedee":1uhzb0oy said:
Matthews has hated Kaep ever since the 2012 NFC Championship game. He even showed up Week 1 of 2013 at Candlestick, not hiding the fact that he had a mission to cheap shot him. He even got one off inside the 5 with a late hit out of bounds.
Clay Matthews is a cheap shot artist, dirty player and piece of shit. Problem is he's completely right about Keapernick.

TAB420

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":10rysdb6 said:
Threedee":10rysdb6 said:
Matthews has hated Kaep ever since the 2012 NFC Championship game. He even showed up Week 1 of 2013 at Candlestick, not hiding the fact that he had a mission to cheap shot him. He even got one off inside the 5 with a late hit out of bounds.
Clay Matthews is a cheap shot artist, dirty player and piece of shit. Problem is he's completely right about Keapernick.

Even a blind pig can find an acorn once in a while.

rideaducati

Reaction score
TAB420":3ayheijp said:
MizzouHawkGal":3ayheijp said:
Threedee":3ayheijp said:

Sounds like how I met my wife.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":9nc7wklc said:
Considering Kaeps history against the Packers including the all time single game record for rush yards by a QB (181) to go along with 260 yards passing, Clay should pipe down. He's lost to Kap 3 times and looked foolish in most instances.

Packers deserved the win today. Exercised some demons...but this ain't the same team they couldn't beat the past three years.
Clay Mathews is a POS and a cheap shot artist, but he is right in this instance.
Marv you are falling into the classic Niner fan trap about talking about past success when your team lost.
I half expected you to bring up those old antique trophies from the previous century.

blazen2392

Reaction score
TAB420":ewcua5y1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":ewcua5y1 said:
Threedee":ewcua5y1 said:

I thought the saying went,

even the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":107a8a5j said:
Marvin49":107a8a5j said:

Clay Mathews is a POS and a cheap shot artist, but he is right in this instance.
Marv you are falling into the classic Niner fan trap about talking about past success when your team lost.
I half expected you to bring up those old antique trophies from the previous century.

Please. That ain't me. Never has been...

...just sayin' Clay is all big man now but where was that mouth when Kap embarrassed him the three times before. Clay is a cheap, loud-mouth a-hole. Period. I lost whatever respect I had left when he launched himself 5 yards out of bounds to hit Kap in 2013 opener. You'll excuse me if I take issue with that coward.

Niners suck right now. I admit it. O-Line is crap and Kap is struggling bad. Doesn't mean Clay got hit with a smart stick.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
TAB420":1yfqv8y3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1yfqv8y3 said:
Threedee":1yfqv8y3 said:

Pigs look for acorns? Hahaha

Smellyman

Reaction score
Marvin49":fqhvjcnc said:
Sports Hernia":fqhvjcnc said:
Marvin49":fqhvjcnc said:

Please. That ain't me. Never has been...

...just sayin' Clay is all big man now but where was that mouth when Kap embarrassed him the three times before. Clay is a cheap, loud-mouth a-hole. Period. I lost whatever respect I had left when he launched himself 5 yards out of bounds to hit Kap in 2013 opener. You'll excuse me if I take issue with that coward.

Niners suck right now. I admit it. O-Line is crap and Kap is struggling bad. Doesn't mean Clay got hit with a smart stick.

as a niner fan you are not allowed to talk about other teams players "smarts".

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I don't know if Matthews should pipe down or not, but he was clearly smarting over the Packers getting repeatedly chewed up by Kaepernick in the past, so I think he probably saw this as his chance for some comeuppance.

He dropped the Wilson line and then also did the bicep kiss after he sacked Kap.

I don't have any problem with any of this.

If NFL players can't take their opponents trying to agitate them then they really shouldn't be on the field.

That 2013 out-of-bounds hit was dirty, but none of this stuff bothers me at all.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Popeyejones":ehbpdbqy said:
I don't know if Matthews should pipe down or not, but he was clearly smarting over the Packers getting repeatedly chewed up by Kaepernick in the past, so I think he probably saw this as his chance for some comeuppance.

He dropped the Wilson line and then also did the bicep kiss after he sacked Kap.

I don't have any problem with any of this.

If NFL players can't take their opponents trying to agitate them then they really shouldn't be on the field.

That 2013 out-of-bounds hit was dirty, but none of this stuff bothers me at all.

Players are constantly talking all game long. This is really much ado about nothing.

canfan

Reaction score
Marvin49":2zv4ug1n said:

I seldom find myself agreeing with Marvin, but that's exactly what I thought when I first saw this story. Matthews should have had a killer line...he's had 4 years to think about what he would say when the Packers finallly won a game against the 49ers. Maybe he should just shut up and be glad for a win finally. Man, I hate both these teams. I especially hate that Matthews is such a dick that I ended up agreeing with a 9er's fan on anything!

SF49r

Reaction score
I'd like to hop on the kaepernick hate bandwagon now