Young team appreciation

nwHawk

Reaction score
Long season.

Ups and downs, good, bad, great and Disappointing end. But this team played a lot of snaps with rookies this year. They gave us a better year than anyone have them credit for and one damn good half of playoff football.

THANK YOU.

My Sundays were filled with good beers and cheers. Grateful.

mrblitz

Reaction score
we had a lot of key, young players out there. even if the seahawks are an older team overall (i don't know which team's roster is older on average), it looked on the field as though the 49ers brought a lot more playoff experience. (except at qb, but the 49er OC gave the qb some great plays to make)

it looked there for a minute like the seahawks could play with the 49ers, and next season, it could happen for an entire game.

seahawks had some real ups this year, but the downs were generally a defense with poor tackling, and assignment-incorrect football. to their credit the defense also made a lot of big plays, which is a good sign.

geno was ok. with the o-line only getting better for next year, the offense could be a real powerhouse.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Geno played pretty well. The defense was worse than expected.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Long season.

Ups and downs, good, bad, great and Disappointing end. But this team played a lot of snaps with rookies this year. They gave us a better year than anyone have them credit for and one damn good half of playoff football.

THANK YOU.

My Sundays were filled with good beers and cheers. Grateful.
Well said! :D

Latest posts