Your Viewing Pleasure for game 1

randomation

Reaction score
Awesome signed up 100 bucks I can deal with 360 would be a bit much thanks.

Team Patera

Reaction score
kidhawk":1x4rddu6 said:
Team Patera":1x4rddu6 said:
So glad I have NFL SUNDAY Ticket but yikes!!!! I'm paying $360.00 for it this season.
Ouch!

Speaking of which, I got an email saying they were having a free Sunday Ticket Weekend for week 1, so anyone out of market with DirecTV may want to check to see if they are getting the game (It's usually on in the lower 700's of the channels for those who have never had Sunday Ticket)
That's awesome!

Team Patera

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1u092ofs said:
Yay! I get to watch San Diego vs. whoever and Denver against whatever. How exciting especially after Kansas City vs. Houston.
San Diego vs. DETROIT. GO Lions!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
For your viewing pleasure.......again!
RAM RULES!!!!

SAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yup. Set to record on Direc Sunday ticket. I don't know how much I am paying this year. I am afraid to ask. I kind of justify it by thinking how much going to a game would cost. I saw them at Fedex field last year possibly M & T this year, but significant travel costs otherwise. It's nice to have some 1:00 games in EST. My wife complains about me stomping around the house during dinner time. :D

Team Patera

Reaction score
capncrunch":2j724eoe said:
Yup. Set to record on Direc Sunday ticket. I don't know how much I am paying this year. I am afraid to ask. I kind of justify it by thinking how much going to a game would cost. I saw them at Fedex field last year possibly M & T this year, but significant travel costs otherwise. It's nice to have some 1:00 games in EST. My wife complains about me stomping around the house during dinner time. :D
I think about the cost of NFL Sunday Ticket and if it is really worth it. It was really worth it in the past when the Seahawks weren't so good and didn't have any games in prime time. Being out of market there were never any blacked out games.
Now, between several prime time games and going to a couple in Seattle there are less Seahawks games to watch on NFL Sunday Ticket. Instead of 16 games now I think I will only see about 10. So...it's about $36 per game.
If I go to a bar to watch the game I'd spend that on food and drinks...
Guess it's a good deal. :)

LolaRox

Reaction score
There have been some updates to the map.

Earlier in the week I was getting CAR v JAX and now I'm getting GB v CHI. It's a more entertaining game, but I still have to find my way to a bar to watch the Hawks live.

Looks like southern CA has changed as well.

Latest posts