Phillip Dorsett 4.33

hawksurething

Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZatnTkhT8Q

Hope he last til 2nd round. Him,McBride,agholor all good 2nd rounders.

Perriman is good in the 3rd. If he fixes his hands in the NFL.

I almost forgot to point out that 4.3 guys pull a lot of hammys. That speed comes at a price unless they eat all organic food,which will keep their body working correct.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
There's four offensive prospects at the University of Miami that Seattle should have good insight on with Pete Carroll's son coaching there. With Dorsett I'm hoping they get some good info on him. 4.33 speed is a special trait. At his size he better be a fighter if he's getting drafted by Seattle.

Perriman has the physical skills to be a great player but yeah he has some bad drops and a lack of polish in his game. He sort of reminds me of a Donte Moncrief type of player who has flaws but has the upside to be worth a gamble in the 2nd or 3rd round.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1thmc8a7 said:
There's four offensive prospects at the University of Miami that Seattle should have good insight on with Pete Carroll's son coaching there. With Dorsett I'm hoping they get some good info on him. 4.33 speed is a special trait. At his size he better be a fighter if he's getting drafted by Seattle.

Perriman has the physical skills to be a great player but yeah he has some bad drops and a lack of polish in his game. He sort of reminds me of a Donte Moncrief type of player who has flaws but has the upside to be worth a gamble in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Yes. physical is the only drawback,will he Dorsett be able to win jump balls in the pros,get off the press & red zone TDs ?

We know he is going to be a burner & win with his quickness.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawksurething":adusj8tk said:

I almost forgot to point out that 4.3 guys pull a lot of hammys. That speed comes at a price unless they eat all organic food,which will keep their body working correct.
So true, so true. I have never pulled a Hammy, and my diet consists primarily of tofu, not ordinary tofu, but organic tofu. My swami clued me in to this fact years ago.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ayu175o6 said:
hawksurething":ayu175o6 said:

So true, so true. I have never pulled a Hammy, and my diet consists primarily of tofu, not ordinary tofu, but organic tofu. My swami clued me in to this fact years ago.

Cool. I study Muay Thai. After we fracture our shin bones & such we soak in herbs. We must eat lots of real vegetables & foods aka organic in this country to keep our bodies from breaking due to so much abuse. I'm just underground right now,but hope to be hard snuff to go fight in Thailand ;)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawksurething":2fp938ja said:
Scottemojo":2fp938ja said:
hawksurething":2fp938ja said:

Cool. I study Muay Thai. After we fracture our shin bones & such we soak in herbs. We must eat lots of real vegetables & foods aka organic in this country to keep our bodies from breaking due to so much abuse. I'm just underground right now,but hope to be hard snuff to go fight in Thailand ;)
My Pad Thai will defeat your Muay Thai!

McGruff

Reaction score
I have no comment on Mai Tai's.

But Dorsett is one of my favorite players in this draft. Explosive is the word I'd use. He's got good hands, runs great routes, and his speed and RAC ability are the best in this class.

He's not big, but he's not small. He's actually the kind of player I can see John and Pete loving and drafting while the fans screaming for DGB scratch their heads and rant.

Dang3Russ

Reaction score
I'm pretty sold on Phillip Dorsett. Be nice to have that type of speed and burn every defender.

McGruff

Reaction score
I think a combo of Richardson and Dorsett would be very scary.

Back in the early 80's the rage was big corners to combat big receivers. The Dolphins zigged when everyone else was zagging and had Mark Duper and Mark Clayton, two smurfs who tied big corners in knots. The league caught on and adjusted with smaller, more nimble corners and the pendulum swing the other way.

Then in the mid-nineties the big WR came back to take advantage of smaller corners. THe Seahawks were the first to switch back to the big secondary. Again the league is following the leader.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Pete ahead of the curve. Richardson points that direction. So did Harvin. Regardless of trends, however, there are two things Pete values more than size. Reliable hands, and RAC ability. Cna you catch, and can you run. Dorsett can do both. Devin Smith can do both. Those are two guys I see the Hawks being very high on.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Scottemojo":q7z1oroq said:
hawksurething":q7z1oroq said:

Sounds too glutinous.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
McGruff":10zlse21 said:

Back in the early 80's the rage was big corners to combat big receivers. The Dolphins zigged when everyone else was zagging and had Mark Duper and Mark Clayton, two smurfs who tied big corners in knots. The league caught on and adjusted with smaller, more nimble corners and the pendulum swing the other way.

Then in the mid-nineties the big WR came back to take advantage of smaller corners. THe Seahawks were the first to switch back to the big secondary. Again the league is following the leader.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Pete ahead of the curve. Richardson points that direction. So did Harvin. Regardless of trends, however, there are two things Pete values more than size. Reliable hands, and RAC ability. Cna you catch, and can you run. Dorsett can do both. Devin Smith can do both. Those are two guys I see the Hawks being very high on.
I concur... Hawks pick Dorsett or Devin Smith I'm happy as well.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
More and more convinced that hawksurething is really Matt Millen

McGruff

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1xi50jie said:
McGruff":1xi50jie said:

change that "or" to an "and" and I will be ecstatic.

Smith to the right, Dorsett to the left, Richardson in the slot and THomas/Wilson at TE, and a defense can't defend all that speed.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
McGruff":38cl8p83 said:
onanygivensunday":38cl8p83 said:
McGruff":38cl8p83 said:

change that "or" to an "and" and I will be ecstatic.

Smith to the right, Dorsett to the left, Richardson in the slot and THomas/Wilson at TE, and a defense can't defend all that speed.

True. Well until hawks get into the red zone. Which is the biggest draw back.

Now Strong or McBride + Dorsett might make the NFL watch out ! :)

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I just got a lot more excited about Dorsett. He makes a lot sense now with Graham on the roster.

There will be a lot of opportunities for 1-on-1 mismatch on the outside for Dorsett and RIchardson with JG demanding double coverage over the middle. If safety's are forced to play it deep to keep Dorsett in check, that opens up space for Graham.

Count me in.