Update: 5 star QB transfer from Alabama visiting WSU

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Blake Barnett. From the 2015 class. Transferring to a Juco for a year and then will have 3 years of eligibility at the school he chooses starting next season. Coming out of high school Alabama, Notre Dame and Oregon were his 3 finalists, so I think the Ducks have a shot. He actually started Alabama's first game this year, before being replaced with Jalen Hurd.

UW and UO have both been in contact with him. Texas A&M, Cal, UCLA, Michigan State, Miami and Florida are also in contact with him. Decision expected by Christmas time.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Tex ... t-48177776

Here's his high school highlights:

[youtube]tB0fJh6iyS4[/youtube]

cesame

Reaction score
Was once a long time ND commit but de-committed and almost right away took a visit to Oregon

Oregon was considered the leader, but last second took a visit to Alabama and went there.

Now here he is again looking for another team to play for

I say stay away

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":2tfi2m9v said:
Was once a long time ND commit but de-committed and almost right away took a visit to Oregon

Oregon was considered the leader, but last second took a visit to Alabama and went there.

Now here he is again looking for another team to play for

I say stay away

I think he's a good kid. I think he has those parents who see him as a payday and make things more difficult for him even though they're trying to help him.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Read today that he's visiting Washington State for the Apple Cup game this weekend. Has already visited Arizona State, and will most likely visit Cal.

Latest posts