Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the pick- Seahawks 1st pick is...

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Appyhawk wrote:What Dome said.
    To me this is another Collier reach when there were a lot of better options available at positions of greater need. But maybe they've got scoop that changes what we actually need as compared to what it appears to us we need.
    I see a lot of Big12 football. I'm guessing there are a LOT of Big12 fans, along with a linebacker from Tech, very surprised by this pick in the first round.

The only thing I think that is different compared to the Collier pick is this guys upside is waaaay higher than Collier. IMO opinion Collier reminds me of Lamar King. Brooks looks like a little faster version of Anthony Simmons.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

• KinesProf wrote:Darrell Taylor, edge, Tennessee

Hell yeah, son! Second pick, but still, that's good.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• seabowl wrote:
    Appyhawk wrote:What Dome said.
    To me this is another Collier reach when there were a lot of better options available at positions of greater need. But maybe they've got scoop that changes what we actually need as compared to what it appears to us we need.
    I see a lot of Big12 football. I'm guessing there are a LOT of Big12 fans, along with a linebacker from Tech, very surprised by this pick in the first round.

The only thing I think that is different compared to the Collier pick is this guys upside is waaaay higher than Collier. IMO opinion Collier reminds me of Lamar King. Brooks looks like a little faster version of Anthony Simmons.

Love the Lamar King (Collier) comp.
    nwHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• 2_0_6 wrote:Whoever the Colts pick with our spot.

Nailed it, but wrong round?
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• Maelstrom787 wrote:
    KinesProf wrote:Darrell Taylor, edge, Tennessee

Hell yeah, son! Second pick, but still, that's good.

Yeah, I really didn't think he'd last as long as he did; so I was pumped to see them trade back up. Knew which edge they wanted, just didn't quite nail the whereabouts.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information