Where we currently stand with picks in the 2013 draft

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Was looking this information up at work today as per a work related conversation (honest...... ok no) and while I had the info to hand I may as well put it out and try to keep it updated as the season progresses with any trades that may happen.

1) Seahawks (25)
2) Seahawks (57)
3) Seahawks (89)
4) Seahawks (121)
5) Seahawks (153), Raiders (131 - confirmed for Curry or a conditional 4th round but unlikely)
6) Seahawks (185)
7) Seahawks (217), Buffalo (200 - conditional for TJack)

Unknown - One conditional Saints pick for Barrett Ruud trade

Currently 8 picks with 2 conditional.

Jan 2013 Update: Pete says we have 10 picks currently so I guess our conditionals came into affect for TJack to Buffalo and one for Barrett Ruud (still unknown where). Also Schneider has confirmed we have 10 picks as well so looks like that's set.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Oh my God, we have a 3rd round pick? Seems like we NEVER have a 3rd round pick.

jkitsune

Reaction score
-The Glove-":12is092j said:
jkitsune":12is092j said:
Russell Wilson?

No, I know, but prior to RW it has seemed like the 3rd rounder is always gone. Two years in a row is incredible.

Between DBs that are "too tall" and QBs that are "too short," I'm hoping we can draft a kicker that's 400 lbs just to see if he's too fat.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
jkitsune":ekqtrva0 said:
-The Glove-":ekqtrva0 said:
jkitsune":ekqtrva0 said:
Russell Wilson?

No, I know, but prior to RW it has seemed like the 3rd rounder is always gone. Two years in a row is incredible.

Between DBs that are "too tall" and QBs that are "too short," I'm hoping we can draft a kicker that's 400 lbs just to see if he's too fat.

We're like Al Davis except we don't reach and our picks actually work out.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Throwdown":lysfl8sh said:
Moffitt, the year before.

Really? I guess it was a second rounder that we were missing that day.

ALL RIGHT FINE. I was wrong!

drdiags

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":1ia5x37o said:
Wenhawk":1ia5x37o said:
Did the 7th rd we traded for Winslow get cancelled when we cut him?

I believe it was when he didn't make the final 53 but I can't find any confirmation

This was confirmed by the Bucs GM Demoff (sp?) and reported by Sando, PFT and others. Only way the Bucs get this pick is if Winslow plays for the team anytime this year. So if they re-sign him, 7th round pick comes back into play.

SEPTEMBER 03, 2012
Clarifying the Bucs' compensation in the Kellen Winslow and Brian Price trades

In the past few days, former Bucs Kellen Winslow and Brian Price both have been released by the teams the Bucs traded them to.

Saturday, it was the Seahawks releasing Winslow, the former Bucs tight end. And, today, the Bears released former defensive tackle Price to make room on their roster for a player who was briefly a Buc, Amobi Okoye.

So, how do these outcomes affect the compensation for the respective trades involving conditional draft picks?

The Seahawks' trade was conditional on Winslow being on the roster, which of course he is not. Unless he re-joins the team at some point this season, the Bucs will get nothing. That deal ends up being, basically, a wash.

For Price, the Bucs are still due a seventh-round next year to complete the trade. On that deal, Tampa Bay more or less comes out ahead.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/category/bucs-tags/kellen-winslow

Giblien

Reaction score
jkitsune":2iouwhg2 said:

Lol.

Now kicking for the Seattle Seahawks: that fat guy from "Lost".

Throwdown

Reaction score
Giblien":37zh2kr4 said:
jkitsune":37zh2kr4 said:

Lol.

WSU's kicker is a pudgy bastard...

4e76dbfd13760preview 300

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Throwdown":3v2tz3wg said:
Giblien":3v2tz3wg said:
jkitsune":3v2tz3wg said:

Lol.

WSU's kicker is a pudgy bastard...

4e76dbfd13760preview 300

That doesn't even look real.

Five bucks says that he gives himself wedgies just to save his teammates the trouble.

BamKam

Reaction score
jkitsune":2b2tehr0 said:
-The Glove-":2b2tehr0 said:
jkitsune":2b2tehr0 said:
Russell Wilson?

20_2_t940.jpg

Latest posts