Houston #2 pick

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Houston grabbed Clowney? Watt/Clowney on that line would be unstoppable.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I imagine they would go for a quarterback though unless they think Case Keenum is the answer.

KK84

Reaction score
They'd be nuts not to take a qb in this draft. Unless they think they can get one in the 2nd round.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
KK84":9du73ubn said:
They'd be nuts not to take a qb in this draft. Unless they think they can get one in the 2nd round.

I think there are enough decent qb's that one could slide to them in the 2nd. The way it stands right now they get the #33 pick.

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

That's a lot of QB's that I doubt all go in the 1st. Then there's also a few other prospects who are out there like Mettenberger, Mccaron, Murray, etc.

Subzero717

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":3raqmdnv said:
KK84":3raqmdnv said:

I think there are enough decent qb's that one could slide to them in the 2nd. The way it stands right now they get the #33 pick.

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

That's a lot of QB's that I doubt all go in the 1st. Then there's also a few other prospects who are out there like Mettenberger, Mccaron, Murray, etc.

Mariota, Hundley stay in school. They already had a Carr and it was a lemon. I was a huge Boyd supporter going back 3 seasons ago. He doesn't have it. He cannot win in any type of pressure game. He would disolve in Houston. Right now thwir citizens make Philly fans look like cub scouts.

Manziel and Bridgewater are possible but Manziel in top three? I can't see that.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2n0pgz95 said:
EverydayImRusselin":2n0pgz95 said:
KK84":2n0pgz95 said:

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

Mariota, Hundley stay in school. They already had a Carr and it was a lemon. I was a huge Boyd supporter going back 3 seasons ago. He doesn't have it. He cannot win in any type of pressure game. He would disolve in Houston. Right now thwir citizens make Philly fans look like cub scouts.

Manziel and Bridgewater are possible but Manziel in top three? I can't see that.
Nice.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3igd0moe said:
EverydayImRusselin":3igd0moe said:
KK84":3igd0moe said:

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

The question they would face then is would you rather have Clowney and say Boyd or Bridgewater and whoever the #2 pick would be. Being an armchair coach and all, I'd pick Clowney.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
They need a QB though, holy crap. Who's the FA guy next year, Cutler? I don't think he's going anywhere.

Clowney with Watt would be really awesome though.

Subzero717

Reaction score
12th_Bob":1gzaok41 said:
They need a QB though, holy crap. Who's the FA guy next year, Cutler? I don't think he's going anywhere.

Clowney with Watt would be really awesome though.

It would be but they are loaded at that position. Like any coach will tell you, you can't have too many pass rushers. Their offense is in shambles though.

chris98251

Reaction score
They gave the Pats all they could handle today, as far as Carr goes, he was a tackleing dummy from the get go and it ruined him, I would not use him as a benchmark.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3h51qkvm said:
EverydayImRusselin":3h51qkvm said:
KK84":3h51qkvm said:

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

Haha...nice!

And totally agree on Manziel. Wasting the 2nd pick in the draft on Manziel should see Rick Smith to the door. The only argument I could make for such a marriage would be the fact Texans love Texans and while they already have one, Manziel would put butts back in seats, until his date with the IR.

rottweiler

Reaction score
HawkWow":3198fkg7 said:
CALIHAWK1":3198fkg7 said:
EverydayImRusselin":3198fkg7 said:
KK84":3198fkg7 said:

Bridgewater
Mariota
Hundley
Carr
Manziel
Boyd

Haha...nice!

And totally agree on Manziel. Wasting the 2nd pick in the draft on Manziel should see Rick Smith to the door. The only argument I could make for such a marriage would be the fact Texans love Texans and while they already have one, Manziel would put butts back in seats, until his date with the IR.

LOL.

His date with OxyContin IR.