My big money draft

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Not really, but at $50 it is compared to my other leagues. Plus, this really is the only one I care about...so here it is. I feel I started out ok, but I generally lose it at about the 8th round as far as who I want. My only real reaches were Rawls and Lockett because of my draft position, everyone else was pretty much off of ADP for my pick.

Oh, I was 12th pick in a 12 man PPR league.

QB Luck
WR1 Baldwin
WR2 M. Floyd
RB E. Elliott
TE Witten
Flex1 Rawls
Flex2 Lockett
K Hauschka
D Vikings

Diggs
Yeldon
C. Michael
Winston
Sanu
Cameron
Boyd

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
So you took Zeke at 12... who on that roster did you take at 13?

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3hooj60i said:
So you took Zeke at 12... who on that roster did you take at 13?

Rawls. I knew he wouldn't be there when it came back around.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Well, if you have that much faith in Rawls I can't criticize the pick... I just never would have taken him that high. I'd also recommend picking up another TE. Is Jesse James available on the wire?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really like your team.

You definitely reached on Rawls big time. You took him about 20 spots ahead of his ADP and your roster reflects that.

Not a huge fan of having two Seahawk WR's in your lineup.

Not a big fan of drafting Luck early.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":eceen0pb said:

You definitely reached on Rawls big time. You took him about 20 spots ahead of his ADP and your roster reflects that.

I generally homer pick in this league, mainly because it's old friends who've been doing this for years. I don't care if I win, and if I beat people with mostly Seahawk players it's even better.

Also, I generally don't heed ADP, because if I did then I may as well just auto-draft, which is BORING!

Edit: I grabbed Lockett because we get TD's for returns. I also think he's going to explode this year as a WR.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2ikuuk25 said:
Hawk-Lock":2ikuuk25 said:

I generally homer pick in this league, mainly because it's old friends who've been doing this for years. I don't care if I win, and if I beat people with mostly Seahawk players it's even better.

Also, I generally don't heed ADP, because if I did then I may as well just auto-draft, which is BORING!

Edit: I grabbed Lockett because we get TD's for returns. I also think he's going to explode this year as a WR.

Well in that case, you did just fine. That's the great thing about fantasy, you can make it your own. At least you are not a Browns fan, then your team would have been: RG3, Duke Johnson, Gary Barnidge and Terrell Pryor :lol:

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2u423312 said:
Well in that case, you did just fine. That's the great thing about fantasy, you can make it your own. At least you are not a Browns fan, then your team would have been: RG3, Duke Johnson, Gary Barnidge and Terrell Pryor :lol:

True. We do have a couple Eagles fans, and one of them Homer picks as bad as me.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Your receivers are really weak for PPR, sorry bud. I also am in a 12 man PPR league and I completely stayed away from any Seahawk players. The problem with our team is that Wilson tends to spread the ball around.

Also with Romo out Witten is a much weaker prospect IMO.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Archer":4xchl4lf said:
Your receivers are really weak for PPR, sorry bud. I also am in a 12 man PPR league and I completely stayed away from any Seahawk players. The problem with our team is that Wilson tends to spread the ball around.

Also with Romo out Witten is a much weaker prospect IMO.

I picked Witten because he'd be Dak's safety blanket, IMO. Dude still has great hands and can get open.

Latest posts