Tom Brady Week 5

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Who else has been sat with Brady on the bench and will you be putting him straight in?

I had some guy called Matt Ryan as my QB2 and he's done ok...

Dont know whether to stick or twist now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I got Brady in two leagues, and badly need him as both those teams are struggling. I'm expecting Brady to send a message to Goodell and throw 4-5 TD's this week. Especially with the Pats getting shutout in their last game, they will be out to make a statement.

And no chance you start Matty Ice in Denver over Brady. Ryan has been great, but QB's simply don't do well against Denver, not to mention in Mile High.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
You have to start Brady vs. Cleveland. Ryan is un-startable vs. Denver (along with almost all QBs). If he puts up huge game against the Broncos, then you might have an interesting decision week-to-week. But for now, the guy playing the Browns is the easy choice.

Also, if there's one guy in the NFL you don't worry about being rusty, it's probably Tom Brady.

getnasty

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1nrt7o2h said:
Who else has been sat with Brady on the bench and will you be putting him straight in?

I had some guy called Matt Ryan as my QB2 and he's done ok...

Dont know whether to stick or twist now.

I would trade Matt Ryan as soon as possible.

getnasty

Reaction score
In two weeks Matt Ryan value could be back to what it was when the season started. You put Brady in your starting line up and only take him out on his bye week in my opinion.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im in the same situation as Hawk Lock.. Brady needs to save my season that injury and Carson Palmer and Stafford are trying to scuttle..

Latest posts