Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Week 6 WR question

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Week 6 WR question
Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:28 am
  • 2 slots

I have Julio Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, Emmanuel Sanders and Sammy Coates.

Julio is going to see a lot of Sherman so not sure thats a good play, especially since Talib did a good job on him last week.
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Re: Week 6 WR question
Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:35 am
  • Man that's tough. Typically I never sit my studs, but I'd strongly consider it being a Hawks fan and knowing that Sherm will likely shadow Julio. Fitzgerald is a must start against that awful Jets secondary. Very close between Sanders and Coates, both have great matchups. Sanders seems safer, but he plays on the dreaded TNF. Good luck with your decision. Your guess is probably as good as mine.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 am
  • I'm in a similar situation on one of my two teams.

I have J. Jones, E. Sanders, L. Fitzgerald & A. Cooper

I'm currently going with Sanders and Fitzgerald, but it's really hard to sit a guy like Julio Jones. My deciding factor was that if the Broncos could hold his numbers down, maybe we could as well, although the Falcons were playing with a lead in that game and I'm hoping they aren't when they play us, so that's a factor as well.

My other dilemma this week is if I should start the Seahawks Defense. I picked up the Bills as I knew we had the bye coming up and someone dropped them early on. I planned to drop them again and stick with Seattle, but the Bills are playing the Niners and apparently Kaep is starting, so I'm leaning towards sticking with the Bills.

Decisions surrounding the Seahawks always seem to be harder to make when it comes to Fantasy

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:28 pm
  • man it kills me to do this but i think i am going with Sanders and Fitz also, the weather was the final straw....
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information