Heading to my 1st Seahawks home game in 11 years

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
Trying to figure out where to go before the game tomorrow. Coming from the east coast, I'm sure I'll be up way before the crack of dawn. Was happy to see a lot of the bars by the stadium open up very early.

My original thought was Jimmy's on First for breakfast and bloodys, followed by the Hawks Nest for the early games. I'm open to suggestions however.

sutz

Reaction score
I think the Netters still hang at Temple on Jackson by Pioneer square. Been a while for me, though.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Temple is a great scene if you want beers and intelligent conversation before the game. Nice selection of brews too.

Personally I usually spend the pre game snarfing down my weight in dim sum, but if you want a nice cozy bar environment, you can't go wrong with Temple, and maybe one of the esteemed .Netters will spill a beer on you... if you are lucky.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I will be at Temple billiards signing autographs from 1030 on. Will be in the basement. I am the good looking one.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Congrats, and have fun! So many things to see and do adjacent to the stadium (except, oddly enough, tailgate) but you'll have a great time!