Carl Smith needs to start earning his paycheck

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually, that's a pretty damned good idea.

The styles are very similar. Zorn was a scrambler as well, and his OL stunk like rotten booty most years, just like Wilson's.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Zorn wouldn't fix the int % that would go up..Not liking the idea..Get Dave K..

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Love Kreig but he doesn't have the experience as aQB Coach like Zorn does. I think he did a lot of good for Matthew Hasselbeck.

m0ng0

Reaction score
hehe, first its Cable, then its Bevell and now its Carl Smith.....sooner or later we are going to run out of coaches to blame :D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
What should he do? Tell Russ to throw it to the wide open guy over the middle instead of forcing it to Richardson on the outside? Tell Russ to stop overthrowing guys?

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
Ok, just blow up the entire team,: Coaches, players, peanut vendors. Hell get rid of the hawk, since as you saw, it can't read the playbook.
Let's go back to those old Hawk glory days! God I miss those 7-9 seasons.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has it made. He is directly responsible for the hiring of all the coaches you guys want fired. Yet nobody dare says fire Pete. Why is that?

I can't think of too many business' where the employees supposedly do not do their jobs but the man that hired them is celebrated for doing his.

Please help me out with this if you would, at your place of employment, does it work this way? I'm just very confused.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawkfansince76":3pxubd58 said:
Ok, just blow up the entire team,: Coaches, players, peanut vendors. Hell get rid of the hawk, since as you saw, it can't read the playbook.
Let's go back to those old Hawk glory days! God I miss those 7-9 seasons.

A couple more fiascos like the chain of events surrounding the Harvin deal and you will be getting your wish in no time.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawkWow":nhxawwhc said:
Pete Carroll has it made. He is directly responsible for the hiring of all the coaches you guys want fired. Yet nobody dare says fire Pete. Why is that?

I can't think of too many business' where the employees supposedly do not do their jobs but the man that hired them is celebrated for doing his.

Please help me out with this if you would, at your place of employment, does it work this way? I'm just very confused.

Same reason you don't need to get a new car when you have a flat tire. People are always going to complain, and things are never going to go perfect. Perfection is impossible, but it's something that's everyone always strives for and that's goona lead people to complain.

HawkWow

Reaction score
But if you put a tire on your car that was bald and about to blow, would the resulting break down be your fault or the tire's?

I do understand people's need to vent. I do it all the time, but I try to channel my angst towards the actual / responsible source of the problem. If the wife pisses me off, I don't kick the dog.

People here, for whatever reason, are scared to death to name Pete or John as the actual source(s) of the problems we are dealing with today. Can't understand it.

I'm assigning nicknames to these two knuckleheads: Perma-Pass Pete and the Teflon John.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawkWow":eb233sl8 said:
But if you put a tire on your car that was bald and about to blow, would the resulting break down be your fault or the tire's?

I do understand people's need to vent. I do it all the time, but I try to channel my angst towards the actual / responsible source of the problem. If the wife pisses me off, I don't kick the dog.

People here, for whatever reason, are scared to death to name Pete or John as the actual source(s) of the problems we are dealing with today. Can't understand it.

I'm assigning nicknames to these two knuckleheads: Perma-Pass Pete and the Teflon John.

Exactly, so that's why you just replace your tires again instead of committing suicide, mistakes happen. PC&JS aren't perfect by any means, but give credit where it's due. What they have done positive is definitely more significant than what is currently wrong. Still have one of the most talented teams, still have all the pieces in place to win...we have a shot, but everyone expects a 43-8 victory every game and that's just not realistic. Again, I get what you're saying that no one questions the top, but it's because he gets the benefit of the doubt for starting and maintaining everything that still is. Hard to look at a guy that has done all that and say, he's at fault for everything wrong.

Even if it is, because this type of offense is PC's philosophy, you just have to give and take. Less then stellar offense, but you know PC is goona get that DEF right, and you know he's goona stress good and discipline ST play. It just is what it is sometimes. But again, we all want and strive for perfection, but that's just not real. That's why you hear guys say they don't care about margin of victory or how they win as long as they win. PC&JS have proven already that what they're doing works.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Sherman Smith needs a raise ! Did you see the way he coached up that Lynch guy? :D