Let the Meltdown begin

Largent80

Reaction score
I'll tell ya what. Of all the games I have watched this year and I mean ALL of them, that was the best I have seen

You guys can call for firings, players cut or whatever, but the fact is THAT was a great game.

I also had fun texting Talonted Nose Rider and Aros during the game. If I typed out all of the strings you guys would laugh your asses off. It would probably need to be in the shack though.

Anyway, carry on.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seattle played well all things considered. There are holes in talent due to injuries that have to be accepted. It is what it is. Not sure what kind of offense people are expecting with the personnel we have right now. I can accept this loss for what it is.

Good game.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
All I see is a lot of HEART from this team. They kept trying hard all game.

I find it very hard to be down after seeing that kind of effort.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
We were in this game all the way. For that we have to feel pretty good. Blame whatever you want but I think this game came down to coaching.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lots of heart.

Poor results.

Still no win on the road against a better than average team.

Entertaining? Yes.

A good sign? No.

summesm

Reaction score
I see ton of heart also just watch lynch my god that guy is all heart. And if we lose him I'd hate to see what this team looks like. Let's hope for some help maybe sneak into playoffs and see what can happen.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Why isn't it a good sign? We are out one of our best d-linemen, playing with a hurt Lynch, have no true PR/KR, players coming off the injured list and practice squad and we are hanging with a hot NFL team in their stadium?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Well we all can suger coat it . But this is not the defense we have come to know. Blame the OC blame the DC blame the HC but the players got to make plays . Poor tackling is killing this team. Our panic offense is the same as it was last year lynch or bust.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Largent80":1fw8e7ja said:
Why isn't it a good sign? We are out one of our best d-linemen, playing with a hurt Lynch, have no true PR/KR, players coming off the injured list and practice squad and we are hanging with a hot NFL team in their stadium?

Yeah we can hang with a good team and we are down a lot of players, but at some point, you just have to realize, that you're still losing games. Those guys are hurt, and most of them aren't coming back. What we have now, is basically what we will have fighting for the rest of the season. I believe we would be one of the best team in the NFL if we were healthy, the matter of the fact is we're not. Who else is already confirmed coming back that's out? Carp & Wagner? They'll definitely help, but I don't know if it'll be enough.

It's not over yet, but it's definitely concerning. Every step they take back,no matter for what reason, forces the team to have to try and take 2 steps forward and I don't know if they can do that. Home field advantage at this point seems like a long shot. Need to fight for your livelihood at this point.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd rather get our asses totally kicked.
Beaten 38-6.

This is a game that the Seahawks Should have Won.

I'm sad, and not optimistic about the rest of our season.
How the Hell can we say that we are a run first team that plays great Defense, when we line up with an empty back field?
I'm no friggin football expert but even I know that if there is nobody back there to get the ball, you only need to cover the pass.
I've stayed off the Fire Bev team because I trust our FO but this empty backfield CRAP has me scratching my head.
We are a running team. You have to have somebody in the backfield to create a run threat. Even if you ain't gunna run.
No melt down at my house but a truck load of discouragement.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I'm surprised by how much everyone is complaining about the oline and play calling. To me, the defense should be the hot topic. 9 months ago we were talking whether our defense was the best ever and now we stink. We kick the FG with 7 minutes left with last year's squad and win the game at the end.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Who cares about heart, seriously guys? Loser talk lol. I'll take a win over heart anyday. How depressing.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
NJlargent":2k4wg6kl said:
I'm surprised by how much everyone is complaining about the oline and play calling. To me, the defense should be the hot topic. 9 months ago we were talking whether our defense was the best ever and now we stink. We kick the FG with 7 minutes left with last year's squad and win the game at the end.

Yatzee!!!!!!!!....The defense lost this game, not Bevell, not Kearse, not____________ (insert here).

The DEFENSE did not get it done, period.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
keatonisballin":10bqxw08 said:
Who cares about heart, seriously guys? Loser talk lol. I'll take a win over heart anyday. How depressing.

Loser talk LOL...LOL is loser talk. This was a hard fought game, did you even watch it...LOL?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I am all for being positive, " we played with heart", "what do some people expect with our injuries", " best game I've seen all season". I'd feel the same way,,,,if we were 7-2. We needed to win this game bad, bottom line. It's getting very close to the point where we might have to win out to make the playoffs, if we are not already there.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We clearly started melting long before this, I think meltdown is the wrong word.

The San Diego and Rams games should have been indicators that this team simply isn't as good as last year. The Chargers and Chiefs game just reinforce this team cannot play away games on grass and win.

I don't understand why people are shocked we are losing when you look at what we are trotting out there at OL, TE and WR and all the injuries we have in the defense.

Not to mention that our option to shorten the field with a punt return is gone. You could duct tape an open trashcan to a Roomba and put that out there to catch punts - likely getting the same result as Waters, or Walters or whatever his name is.

We barely beat teams like the Raiders, we cannot beat good teams on the road and we have 3 out of 6 of our most important defensive players out with injuries.

The Seahawks are still fun to watch, but they are not in the top tier of the NFL this year. Or even close. Maybe with everyone healthy but even then we still have to rely on Bevell to come up with a plan to get us in the end zone. Not sure I like those odds consistently either.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I have to disagree with pehawk about rather being blown out than losing a close game. Losing these close games still shows we are a good team. This team still hasn't lost a game. By more than 10 pts since 2011,that is saying something. This team. Never gives up, but they sure do give up a lot of big plays lately.

Latest posts