Where is our running game?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I don't have the game but can anyone tell me why we are not running Lynch more? Is it his back?

OP
OP
R

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Just wondered why not run draws when they are blitzing so much. The have 7 sacks. Some that were crucial to stopping us in the redzone.
Good to see Lynchs number being called so we can preserve Wilson. We are wearing them out now I hope.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The Cards defense is one of the most disciplined, toughest Ds we'll face. I'm not shocked that we couldn't run early on them. We did finally wear them down late.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I think Marshawn was really hurting. I think our O line had a rough game. I think the Cards played great on D. And fire Bevell.

pehawk

Reaction score
The Cards run-blitzed all day and game long. The Hawks did fine in that regard.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Arizona is THAT good at run D and no Max Unger.....gotta give AZ credit ...but that's why the play action pass world so well in 4th quarter. I do agree some draw plays would have countered some of those blitzes.

Cartire

Reaction score
Chawks1":3ty6eems said:
Arizona is THAT good at run D and no Max Unger.....gotta give AZ credit ...but that's why the play action pass world so well in 4th quarter. I do agree some draw plays would have countered some of those blitzes.

The 2 draws I saw were eaten up. Draws only work if your interior can hold at least one gap. We cant do that.

OP
OP
R

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm too cheap to get NFL Game pass or whatever it is. I will definitely want to watch this game on NFL Network game rewind when it is scheduled.

pehawk

Reaction score
Dude, don't live like that! If you don't get a login for Sunday Ticket by the Hawks next Sunday game, PM me and I'll give you my password. No Seahawks.net member should EVER have to not see the Hawks.

Speak up, mang.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
pehawk":1qqwfx42 said:
Dude, don't live like that! If you don't get a login for Sunday Ticket by the Hawks next Sunday game, PM me and I'll give you my password. No Seahawks.net member should EVER have to not see the Hawks.

Speak up, mang.

Don't you have to have Direct TV for that? And...What if someone does not have it? I have neither and cannot afford it(ST)even if I did have DTV. It sucks.. :(

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3jl30uf5 said:
pehawk":3jl30uf5 said:

Speak up, mang.

Don't you have to have Direct TV for that? And...What if someone does not have it? I have neither and cannot afford it(ST)even if I did have DTV. It sucks.. :(
Think Pe is referring to watching on your computer or phone. But not sure............

pehawk

Reaction score
Yes. You can DL the Sunday Ticket App and watch it on your phone or laptop. If you live in the Midwest, I cant guarantee it'll work on a rotary.

My advice would be to speak up maybe? IDK. Last year I gave my login to a Hawks fan in NYC to use all year.

There's also tons of good sites to illegal watch them too.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
pehawk":3f1x7k1f said:
Yes. You can DL the Sunday Ticket App and watch it on your phone or laptop. If you live in the Midwest, I cant guarantee it'll work on a rotary.

My advice would be to speak up maybe? IDK. Last year I gave my login to a Hawks fan in NYC to use all year.

There's also tons of good sites to illegal watch them too.

I see. It was in my plans to download the game on my computer tomorrow. I know where to get it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3uk3931h said:
I think Marshawn was really hurting. I think our O line had a rough game. I think the Cards played great on D. And fire Bevell.
j

Pretty much all of this. Lynch just didn't seem himself.

I honestly don't know why we didn't see a bit of Michael in there. Someone fresher and more explosive might have had some good runs against that defense. When they're run blitzing, if you can get past the line of scrimmage, you're in for a good game.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The app wont work on my Macbook pro. Stupid. Not everyone can afford a stupid iphone or ipad.
No biggie, I will just get the video of the game from a bit torrent. :)