This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Philadelphia Eagles

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Alright, alright... I think I've gotten to the point where I feel we're square with the Niners over "The Sharpie Incident"... and THEN some! For Christ's sake, how crushingly embarrassing for Niner fans and that entire organization! Even I thought the turkey meal on the logo was a bit over the top after they just got man-handled in their supposed "revenge" game, on Thanksgiving Prime Time, on their home turf, by their most hated rival and player. But MAN that felt good! Hawks are BACK baby! Imagine if we still had Golden Tate! grrrr :evil: But, anyhoo... I don't see any reason to lose to Philly. Everybody raves about that offense, but ask Denver how scared the LOB and our pass rush is of top offenses. They haven't played a D anywhere near the caliber of ours, and that should be the difference in this one. Well, that and a Eagle defense weaker than what we've been facing lately. Hawks 28, Philly 17.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board. Have to register to view main forum. Put "Eagles" as your fave team if you want to get approved. It would probably also be a good idea NOT to name yourself something like "ShermanFan25" or along those lines. They must have had a terrible trolling problem at some point, and this is the "Official" board, so it's up to the whim of the organization as to how to run their board. Oh well. And It is by far the best board, BTW.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php

Igglephans

http://igglephans.com/

Wingheads

http://www.wingheads.com/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=30

PhilaPhans

http://philaphans.com/community/index.p ... s-endzone/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Cartire

Reaction score
It looks like you need to be registered to access their main eagle forum on the official board.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Cartire":2663cq6o said:
It looks like you need to be registered to access their main eagle forum on the official board.

Hmmm yeah, it does look that way. I thought I was already registered there so I didn't actually check it this time. I tried my usual log in but it didn't work. I re-registered and I'll note that in the OP once they approve me and I can see what's there. I did select "Seahawks" in the favorite team box in the registration, so I hope that isn't a stumbling block to get in... You know, like trying to get a job with a felony on your record... :)

Brahn

Reaction score
For such a "rabid" fan base, those forums look like the food bazaar in Ethiopia.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2ivt20pl said:
Cartire":2ivt20pl said:

Hmmm yeah, it does look that way. I thought I was already registered there so I didn't actually check it this time. I tried my usual log in but it didn't work. I re-registered and I'll note that in the OP once they approve me and I can see what's there. I did select "Seahawks" in the favorite team box in the registration, so I hope that isn't a stumbling block to get in... You know, like trying to get a job with a felony on your record... :)
You'll get denied.You should have said you were a Cowboy fan or something more stupid.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I got denied..? It says I dont have access to view the forums

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
dopeboy206":azez67um said:
I got denied..? It says I dont have access to view the forums

They haven't sent me a confirmation email yet, so I think I'll try again with some random sign-in name and select "Eagles" and see what happens. I'll let you know if that makes a diff. Maybe they just haven't looked over my registration yet. I know I used to be registered there, so they must have cleaned house at some point.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Eagles%20copy.jpg

45Hawker

Reaction score
I tried to register, and selected "Eagles" as my favorite team. I still don't have confirmation…

Anyone get access to the "Official" board yet?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Man, there has to be another board somewhere. Those are so lame and deserted and void of football talk...

It's not like a food bazaar in Ethiopia, it's more like an ice vending machine in northern Alaska.

Reaction score
45Hawker":2yac021j said:
I tried to register, and selected "Eagles" as my favorite team. I still don't have confirmation…

Anyone get access to the "Official" board yet?
Yeah, but I've had access from previous years, so that might be why I'm in.

Sac

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2akxz3yx said:
Man, there has to be another board somewhere. Those are so lame and deserted and void of football talk...

It's not like a food bazaar in Ethiopia, it's more like an ice vending machine in northern Alaska.

Eagles fans don't know how to internet.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ha! Guess what? I registered on Sunday on the Official board and put "Seahawks" as my fave team, as I stated in a earlier post. Didn't hear anything so yesterday (Mon) I registered again with a different email and put "Eagles" as my fav team... I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. I got approved on the "Eagles" account. So, if you want in, I would use a neutral user name or eagle-centric, then put Eagles as your fave team, and you should get in. It took less than 24 hours to get approved that way. :roll:

Cartire

Reaction score
BlueThunder":jzg7ilul said:
Ha! Guess what? I registered on Sunday on the Official board and put "Seahawks" as my fave team, as I stated in a earlier post. Didn't hear anything so yesterday (Mon) I registered again with a different email and put "Eagles" as my fav team... I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. I got approved on the "Eagles" account. So, if you want in, I would use a neutral user name or eagle-centric, then put Eagles as your fave team, and you should get in. It took less than 24 hours to get approved that way. :roll:

I was waiting to see if that worked. I would have figured they would have monitored IP duplicates or even email duplicates. But I guess not. Im going in.

I guess they are afraid of troll posters from other teams they play, but I just want to read, I am not going to post at all there.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Cartire":28ikpujn said:
I was waiting to see if that worked. I would have figured they would have monitored IP duplicates or even email duplicates. But I guess not. Im going in.

I guess they are afraid of troll posters from other teams they play, but I just want to read, I am not going to post at all there.

I said I used a different email. I've got like 6 email accounts that come in handy for stuff like this. I wanted to make sure everything was different than my other registration so they wouldn't make a connection. The IP I don't know about, but they must not check that 'cause I got in. And I don't want to post either, just read. I almost never post on an enemy board. Usually only when there's some grievous error about some aspect of our team that I can't overlook and must correct! :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
this quote off bleedinggreennation.com had me laughing
I moved to the Seattle area around 2004 from back east and was so excited when "The Dream Team" was traveling out. On the first day single tickets were available, I ran out and bought four $400 a piece great seats. I was going to enjoy bringing some of my Seahawks buddies to that game, and just crush their spirits with the likes of Nnamdi, Cullen Jenkins, DRC, and all the new additions. Over the next couple months, the Dream Team turned in to an absolute f***ing nightmare. In the end, I paid $1600 bucks to watch Marshawn run over our entire defense, and Vince Young run around like a retarded gazelle.. Not a good night.

Seatown001

Reaction score
Wow what a sad selection of forums, not much football talk at all, even the Jags have better boards.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I was approved. Went on the site and there isn't even a thread dedicated to the upcoming game. Weird. This is the biggest game to date for both our squads, yet nada. Too over-confident perhaps? Who knows...

Brahn

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3qk0c86d said:
I was approved. Went on the site and there isn't even a thread dedicated to the upcoming game. Weird. This is the biggest game to date for both our squads, yet nada. Too over-confident perhaps? Who knows...

Philly fans have to be annoying loud and in your face to "talk" sports. They do not post on forums because after you hit send, you are unable to follow it up with a punch to the face or maybe a battery or two.

Why do you think Santa has never been back.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Jeez the Beagle fans sure are cocky. Especially with Ol Dirty Sanchez at the helm. Watch for Pete to throw some exotic blitzes to shake him up. I see something like

31 Seahawks
23 Philthy

Latest posts