Sherman streak

Ozzy

Reaction score
PFF just tweeted that Sherman hasn't allowed a catch in 3 games. Pretty impressive and he has a chance to make it 4 next week at home. :thirishdrinkers:

Rob12

Reaction score
Best corner in the game. I love seeing all of the haters in my personal life eat crow... The ones who were predicting the Seahawks demise a month ago.

kearly

Reaction score
This has been a brutally tough year for corners across the league thanks to the LOB rule. It may not be the best year ever in fantasy football, but in terms of team stats, 2014 is going to break 2013's records for league-wide offense.

That our DBs are playing as well as ever the past month is a huge achievement.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1mbw1arv said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/541949121792204800[/tweet]

It's too bad he's dropped 2 picks- :D - That one yesterday on the first drive would have been HUGE.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
It's too bad PFF's own grading system doesn't really account for this kind of dominance by a cornerback because they are only graded per target. Aaron Rodgers avoided him all game, yet he barely received a positive grade.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":3kqmeilf said:
Best corner in the game. I love seeing all of the haters in my personal life eat crow... The ones who were predicting the Seahawks demise a month ago.

What about the morons scared of the Madden curse?

sc85sis

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2jlg61yu said:
RolandDeschain":2jlg61yu said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/541949121792204800[/tweet]

It's too bad he's dropped 2 picks- :D - That one yesterday on the first drive would have been HUGE.
I think KJ actually contributed to him missing the pick yesterday, but I'd have to go back and watch it again to say for sure. Looked at first view as if KJ might have bumped into Sherm.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seanhawk":13prztnw said:
Rob12":13prztnw said:

Shhh!!!! He's on track to kill the curse! Don't mess it up by reminding Madden!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody happen to catch that segment on ESPN around week 4 or 5 in which they lumped Sherm in with corners who were struggling this year?

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkFan72":eha6gekh said:
Seanhawk":eha6gekh said:
Rob12":eha6gekh said:

Shhh!!!! He's on track to kill the curse! Don't mess it up by reminding Madden!

Pretty sure Megatron destroyed the curse with his record breaking yardage year. I think we can all breathe easy already.

Threedee

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ou8urln said:
Rob12":3ou8urln said:

JJ Watt will be thankful for Sherman next year, then. :D

endzorn

Reaction score
If Sherman played for any other NFC West team I'd spend my life on my knees praying for his slow, horrible death. As it stands I'd let him motorboat my moobs with genuine tears of loving emotion in my eyes.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":1610gzmw said:
PFF just tweeted that Sherman hasn't allowed a catch in 3 games. Pretty impressive and he has a chance to make it 4 next week at home. :thirishdrinkers:

Does that make up for the time he got "owned" by 3 catches in SD?

peppersjap

Reaction score
Sherman has only gotten better this year. He has been huge in the run game which wasn't something I remember seeing in the past. His tackling skills have been great. I think he is having his best year by far and is easily the best CB in football!

Latest posts