Back in the playoffs

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
We can’t be denied at this point. Weathered the injury bug and now we have a chance to roll into the playoffs on a 4 game winning streak. 10 wins and really should be a 13 win team considering we gave 3 games away earlier.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
We can’t be denied at this point. Weathered the injury bug and now we have a chance to roll into the playoffs on a 4 game winning streak. 10 wins and really should be a 13 win team considering we gave 3 games away earlier.
We might step on our dicks in either the wildcard or divisional if we get in. And some might say 'the usual'.

But the past 6 days in particular - we've made a bit of a statement - particularly the Philly win.

We HAVE beat the Lions. We came close with the Cowgirls.

Only teams I'm scared of in the NFC are in OUR DIVISION!

GemCity

Reaction score
It’s not pretty but a win in the NFL is a win. Let’s hope we can keep rolling
I was frustrated during this game. It may reinforce my thought that PC plays to keep the game close…and pull out a win.

But, that really sounds asinine.

It’s hard to win in the NFL. It truly is. Wins against teams that aren’t coming close to the playoffs…will still fight you tooth and nail….the entire game.

I agree it was ugly. But as you stated, a win is a win.

Let’s get it boys!!

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
It would be nice to win a game before the final two drives. But it's good to see the team rebound from the ridiculous part of the schedule and prove they belong in the playoff picture.

Dallashawksfan

Reaction score
Next week against the Steelers is the Superbowl for the Seahawks

After that they should beat the Cardinals and probably get beat up by whoever in the 1st round. Geno is mediocre but I have more trust in him than the defense.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I dont trust our defense, offense or coaching staff but I am happy that we could win out and make the playoffs. Go Seahawks!

olyfan63

Reaction score
I was frustrated during this game. It may reinforce my thought that PC plays to keep the game close…and pull out a win.

But, that really sounds asinine.

It’s hard to win in the NFL. It truly is. Wins against teams that aren’t coming close to the playoffs…will still fight you tooth and nail….the entire game,

I agree it was ugly. But as you stated, a win is a win.

Let’s get it boys!!
Was just a couple-three short years ago that Vrabel and the Titans knocked off Brady's Patriots in the playoffs and then knocked off Lamar's Ravens to make it to the AFC Championship game, with RYAN TANNEHILL at QB.

In hindsight, the Titans were playing tough and in it to win it today. No quit in that team. Hawks had to TAKE it from them.

Any ROAD WIN in the NFL is a GOOD WIN.

Last edited:

94Smith

Reaction score
Frodo you owe me 100$