If we host the NFC Championship

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jumping way ahead here I know.. but just bears mentioning.. every year the conference championships swap kickoff times. Last year the NFCCG was the late kickoff, this year it will be the early one.

Meaning if we advance to that point and host the game.. kickoff will be at Noon pacific time.

Has there ever been a Seahawks home game that started before 1 PM?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Would that be the case even if an Eastern time zone team like NE hosted the AFCCG? Seems to me they'd just go 10:00 (1:00 Eastern) for their game and 1:30 Pacific for ours in that case.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2tsfs3c2 said:
Jumping way ahead here I know.. but just bears mentioning.. every year the conference championships swap kickoff times. Last year the NFCCG was the late kickoff, this year it will be the early one.

Meaning if we advance to that point and host the game.. kickoff will be at Noon pacific time.

Has there ever been a Seahawks home game that started before 1 PM?

I know you're probably not the only one, but I'm super impressed that you know this.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2uo36nnv said:
Would that be the case even if an Eastern time zone team like NE hosted the AFCCG? Seems to me they'd just go 10:00 (1:00 Eastern) for their game and 1:30 Pacific for ours in that case.

I don't think it matters honestly. Last year Denver hosted the game and it kicked off at 1 PM MT .. when it normally kicks off no earlier than 2 PM in Denver