Bye Felicia!

Greenhell

Reaction score
10801527_10204662377670953_1819326977607048664_n.jpg

pehawk

Reaction score
Anyone else think this jumped the shark? Hawkblogger tweeted it the other day...and that dude is about as hip and trendy as a pager.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I guess I missed the reason, but why is a 90s movie reference suddenly a thing now? And why do people think its at all clever or funny?

kearly

Reaction score
pehawk":ruhgeo6j said:
Anyone else think this jumped the shark? Hawkblogger tweeted it the other day...and that dude is about as hip and trendy as a pager.

Memes have a limited shelf life, and I'm generally against anything that screams 'in crowd', but I'm cool with this. Anything that fuels a rivalry is a good thing.

Why do people hate Hawkblogger so much? Was he an ass to so many people personally or is it just a reaction to his unintentional stuffiness?

kearly

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":15hhnb5w said:
I guess I missed the reason, but why is a 90s movie reference suddenly a thing now? And why do people think its at all clever or funny?

Get with the times Grandpa!

Just kidding.

The internet is programmed with a Futurama style of humor. I gave up trying to make sense of it a long time ago. It's a "try hard" humor culture.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Yeah it's F'd out.

When my mom emails me asking what Bye Felicia means, then it's time for it to go.

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":33fny4zm said:
pehawk":33fny4zm said:

Memes have a limited shelf life, and I'm generally against anything that screams 'in crowd', but I'm cool with this. Anything that fuels a rivalry is a good thing.

Why do people hate Hawkblogger so much? Was he an ass to so many people personally or is it just a reaction to his unintentional stuffiness?

Oh, I don't hate him at all. Enjoy his work and appreciate all he does. For whatever reason him using it seemed goofy; like a grandmother using Facebook and trying to social network goofy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
But I do know a Felicia...really really...now Capt Dunsel means something to me....useless part. he he he

pehawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":hnk74g4y said:
Reminds me of when calling somebody "Buster" was a slam.

Kind of, huh?

See everybody, Lon think's its corny and he has a moustache. A MOUSTACHE!

Laloosh

Reaction score
pehawk":1zf2i9df said:
pmedic920":1zf2i9df said:

Kind of, huh?

See everybody, Lon think's its corny and he has a moustache. A MOUSTACHE!

That's not a mustache, that's "The" mustache. There's a difference. Lon, please let the mustache know that Pe didn't mean any offense. I'm enjoying his posts too much to see him disappear over a misunderstanding with the stache...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3vo6tsp3 said:

Buster is so good on so many levels.

You can even throw in "trick ass" or "mark ass" in front of the buster, ensuring triple point damage and value.

E.g. "Crapernick is such a mark-ass, trick-ass Buster."