John & Pete are Draft Jedi's

checkdanews

Reaction score
Was watching the game, and right after Hill got his sack I stopped and thought..."geez these guys can draft" How many Stars, and above average roll players have these guys found?

Bailey, Britt, Carp, Kam, Coyle, Hill, Irvin, Kearse, Lane, Maxwell, Michaels, Okung, Richardson, Sherm, Simon, Smith, Sweezy, Thomas, Turbin, Wagner, Willson, Wilson, Wright, Coleman

Seriously, what other team has had that much success in the draft? There not all stars, but they all get the job done.

LOVE THIS TEAM!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Agreed, our ability to find quality defensive players is unparalleled. Super excited to see what we can do drafting offense this draft.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":28lgmv55 said:
I am reasonably certain that a man the size of Hill should not be able to move that fast.

LOL! Michael Bennett talks about how Hill is one big ball of fast twitch muscle. He can really move, and I'm encouraged to see him start using (successfully) moves to beat guys he lines up against. I heard somebody characterize him as a 'fringe guy' who benefits from the efforts of others. There is some truth to that, but it's not entirely the case anymore. The one on one training sessions Bennett is giving him appear to be paying off in the form of steady improvement. Imagine him with another year in our strength and conditioning program. He could make a major jump next season.

Stay healthy, Hill...knock on wood!

A

Anonymous

John (waves hand...):

"Pete, these are not the players we're looking for, these are..."

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":11rlxw7o said:
CurryStopstheRuns":11rlxw7o said:
I am reasonably certain that a man the size of Hill should not be able to move that fast.

LOL! Michael Bennett talks about how Hill is one big ball of fast twitch muscle. He can really move, and I'm encouraged to see him start using (successfully) moves to beat guys he lines up against. I heard somebody characterize him as a 'fringe guy' who benefits from the efforts of others. There is some truth to that, but it's not entirely the case anymore. The one on one training sessions Bennett is giving him appear to be paying off in the form of steady improvement. Imagine him with another year in our strength and conditioning program. He could make a major jump next season.

Stay healthy, Hill...knock on wood!

Yeah, you could see Lindley shit his pants when Hill flashed on that stunt. Dude looked like a blitzing LB.

TXHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Sustained success depends on drafting well so its great to see some of the young guys really stepping up their game as the season progresses.

getnasty

Reaction score
There a few UDFA that aren't on that list that are pretty darn goon too.