NFL network posting incorrect info (Seahawks related)

seabowl

Reaction score
The ticker on NFL Network says if the Cowboys win they get home field throughout the playoffs. How is the league channel posting wrong info especially with the importance of what happens today. Asleep at the wheel I guess.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seabowl":ljchh00j said:
The ticker on NFL Network says if the Cowboys win they get home field throughout the playoffs. How is the league channel posting wrong info especially with the importance of what happens today. Asleep at the wheel I guess.
Wishful thinking on their part.

Mick063

Reaction score
I tried to watch the NFL network pregame and I quit halfway through and switched to ESPN. Both networks, especially NFL network, are all about the Cowboys. Not hardly a peep about the potential number 1 seed Seahawks, but you could set your watch to the half hour about Michigan visiting Harbaugh. Every thirty minutes without fail and it preempted the small segment about Seattle as well. Basically booted it out of the lineup.

I found the same type scenario last week that included the important Seattle verse Arizona game.

I had my DVR set to automatically record Game Day all season long. Today I switched it off automatic. Not watching it anymore. Waste of time. Tired of Irvin ranting about Dez Bryant. Tired of the fawning over Romo. Marshall Faulk picked Detroit to win #1 over all seed in bold predictions.

Can't wait until Wilson hoists that trophy over his head.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Maybe they are trying to generate interest for a game that means nothing. Dallas is locked into that No. 3 seed if the Seahawks win.

wayuptherehawk

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone is watching the cowboys game ( I can't). I am wondering if the officiating is playing any role in their game and scores.

jacobsod

Reaction score
I've been watching the Cowboys game. Hoping Washington can pull it out. Doesn't look like it. :( Officiating seems fine to me.

27-10 DalASS right now...10 min left in the 4th.

I actually surprised, they've mentioned the Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson several times. So we are getting SOME respect.

Edit: cuz I need to read moar. lol