Aaron Rodgers vs Seahawks

Chawks1

Reaction score
The last 2 games Rodgers has come to Seattle he has been held to 223 yds passing and 189 yards passing, 1 TD & 1 int. I think the environment plays a huge part of his lack of success here. The noise takes them out of the no huddle rhythm they like to use.

I expect a huge dose of Lacy. Especially with Rodgers limping along.

I really like our chances. Certainly won't be similar to last year NFCCG vs the Niners.

Seafan

Reaction score
Hawks made a lot of mistakes last year. It would be nice to not spot the Packers a 10 point lead. Hopefully they don't blow a couple scoring opportunities inside the 5.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Man! I am so happy Green Bay won -- they have no pass defense, no run defense, no running game to speak of, just Aaron Rogers, clearly a great quarterback but no Dez Bryant to pass to. Dallas has all those things, plus five bulldozers on the offensive line. How could Dallas lose? Amazing.

I would have worried if the Cowgirls came to town. But the Cheeseheads? No problem at all. Superb Owl here we come.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
To be honest I would be perfectly fine with Dullass coming to town. I think this team would be so jacked to punish them.

I think the matchup with Green Bay is even better for us though.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Some will think I'm kidding, but I don't think GB knows how to run 5 times in a row.

Ever seen it?

Either way it works in our favor if they're out of their comfort zone.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":2dc2s012 said:
Some will think I'm kidding, but I don't think GB knows how to run 5 times in a row.

Ever seen it?

I bet Rodgers audibles out of a lot of runs. *I'm the best QB in the game!* *pick*

seahawksny

Reaction score
I see us winning and big too.
but if it doesn't happen, I could live with Rodgers lifting Halas trophy. Jerry Jones on other hand?
Don't know if I could stomach that. So, dallas out is a great thing

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
At least he has respect for our LOB. Here's his comments after our game 1 meeting this year. (From PFT)

Rodgers said after managing just 189 yards on 23-of-33 passing that the team’s offensive struggles were attributable to their opponent.

“This is the Seattle Seahawks, a great defense,” Rodgers said.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chawks1":j4piw7mh said:
At least he has respect for our LOB. Here's his comments after our game 1 meeting this year. (From PFT)

Rodgers said after managing just 189 yards on 23-of-33 passing that the team’s offensive struggles were attributable to their opponent.

“This is the Seattle Seahawks, a great defense,” Rodgers said.
Well he is an honest guy then isn't he?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Keep in mind those were primetime games where the HFA advantage in pass rush is especially amplified. I expect the noon crowd with a healthy spattering of GB faithful to be less raucous and thus less effecting.

Just being realistic here. Home field advantage will still be huge, but we all know the primetime games have a different feel than the afternoon games.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1bhseotx said:
Keep in mind those were primetime games where the HFA advantage in pass rush is especially amplified. I expect the noon crowd with a healthy spattering of GB faithful to be less raucous and thus less effecting.

Just being realistic here. Home field advantage will still be huge, but we all know the primetime games have a different feel than the afternoon games.

Going to have to disagree. I assert it being the conference championship puts it a notch above primetime games, noon or not.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Rodgers looked really limited in his mobility because of the calf injury. We kinda lucked out having him at less than 100%. Not saying we couldn't have beaten a healthy Rodgers anyway but the stars are aligning for us to return to the Super Bowl.

frosted21

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2sdngttp said:
Sterlinghawk":2sdngttp said:

Ever seen it?

I bet Rodgers audibles out of a lot of runs. *I'm the best QB in the game!* *pick*

I'm sure you're...No? I mean...Did you....Watch? Today? Green Bay's first possession?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbypla ... =400749518

1st and 10 at GB 40 (12:52) (Shotgun) E.Lacy up the middle to GB 39 for -1 yards (B.Carter, R.McClain). 0 0
2nd and 11 at GB 39 (12:24) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to J.Nelson to 50 for 11 yards (B.Carr).
1st and 10 at 50 (11:56) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right end to DAL 31 for 19 yards (J.Heath, G.Selvie).
1st and 10 at DAL 31 (11:28) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right end to DAL 26 for 5 yards (G.Selvie).
2nd and 5 at DAL 26 (10:57) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right tackle to DAL 16 for 10 yards (J.Heath).
1st and 10 at DAL 16 (10:23) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy left tackle to DAL 8 for 8 yards (B.Church).
2nd and 2 at DAL 8 (9:43) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right tackle to DAL 4 for 4 yards (K.Bishop).
1st and 4 at DAL 4 (9:19) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy left end to DAL 4 for no gain (J.Mincey; B.Church).

2nd and 4 at DAL 4 (8:38) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short left to D.Adams.
3rd and 4 at DAL 4 (8:34) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to A.Quarless for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

chris98251

Reaction score
12thbrah":3b5r4b8x said:
Rodgers looked really limited in his mobility because of the calf injury. We kinda lucked out having him at less than 100%. Not saying we couldn't have beaten a healthy Rodgers anyway but the stars are aligning for us to return to the Super Bowl.

I can already hear it, the comparisons to Willis Reed with his leg injury or Michael Jordon having the flu.

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2dmf9fge said:
DavidSeven":2dmf9fge said:

Going to have to disagree. I assert it being the conference championship puts it a notch above primetime games, noon or not.

Yeah, this is the NFCCG. It will still be Primetime as it will be the only game on. Everyone will be watching and our guys know it. Crowd will be up for it and so will the team.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Packer fans are so dillusional. I literally can't believe they are as stupid as some of them are talking

morgulon1

Reaction score
KPA":1yp60sdf said:
Maybe he'll try Sherman this time.

Rodgers fanboy Merrill Hodge just came on ESPN and said that GB would exploit us. What a hater/bitch.