12's Already In Line For NFCCG Tickets

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Even though they have nearly 35 hours until the tickets go on sale at Century Link's North ticket office, dozens of 12's have already lined up to secure tickets to the game.

#NoTimeForSleep

Attachments

• wait.jpg
    wait.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 965

nzsprinter

Reaction score
I was thinking of going into line tomorrow evening after work.... this doesn't look good already for me. What do you think my chances are?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
so heres the thing about doing that. you sit there for 35 hours and get tickets for like $195 each OR you go on NFL ticket exchange and get tickets for $500 each in about 3 minutes. one of these options is clearly better than the other. gotta give it to them for their dedication though. go hawks.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
nzsprinter":24fhea6m said:
I was thinking of going into line tomorrow evening after work.... this doesn't look good already for me. What do you think my chances are?

Well, there's 1200 tickets available and you can't buy more than 2 per person. So unless there are over 600 12's in front of you, your chances are pretty good.

peppersjap

Reaction score
You are also not allowed a tent or a heater so these people are die hards, hats oft to them!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I saw this yesterday. That's a long wait in line. Lol

I actually just got my email for the blue pride wait list lottery so I got my tickets.

nzsprinter

Reaction score
Nope, not in time after work. All the wristbands are gone :(.

Oh well.. Have fun to all the people going to the game, yell extra loud for me as I will be yelling into my TV screen.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Left Tacoma at 4 and parked at safeco parking garage. Got there just in under 600

edogg23

Reaction score
nzsprinter":kzzmdu9j said:

Oh well.. Have fun to all the people going to the game, yell extra loud for me as I will be yelling into my TV screen.
so wait.. they give out wristbands and then the people can leave and come back? Sounds kind of dumb.

nzsprinter

Reaction score
Yep, that's what I heard. If I knew that, I would have came eariler in the day. I was going out there thinking I had to camp overnight.

Oh well..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
edogg23":33haz9pz said:
nzsprinter":33haz9pz said:

so wait.. they give out wristbands and then the people can leave and come back? Sounds kind of dumb.
It's a lot safer and cheaper than having hundreds of fans sleeping outside of the stadium