Football Sunday With Sherm

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Thought this was a great insight into Sherm and how the DBs analyse formations and team's inherent schemes that are run.

Bucky Brooks has just done a piece on nfl.com regarding how the Packers can beat Seattle and after explanations of the cover 1 and cover 3 schemes we run, the concluding advise was "run Lacy, don't throw at Sherman and throw to the left hand side"....expert help for Green Bay there.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Followthelegion":1xr0meqp said:
Thought this was a great insight into Sherm and how the DBs analyse formations and team's inherent schemes that are run.

Bucky Brooks has just done a piece on nfl.com regarding how the Packers can beat Seattle and after explanations of the cover 1 and cover 3 schemes we run, the concluding advise was "run Lacy, don't throw at Sherman and throw to the left hand side"....expert help for Green Bay there.

Holy *&^% - I hope our defense is aware of this possibility!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Followthelegion":q5m0y8uf said:

I think Bucky writes the same exact article for EVERY Seahawk opponent and just changes the names. I think he's insane because he does the exact same thing and actually expects a different result.

Latest posts