NFL Football Tonight!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ok . So would they charge you the 300 up front or could you just pay an extra 10 dollars per month annually? I just realized how lazy I am . I apologize.

I will look into it. I live in Idaho so the Seahawks are my regional team. I did hear a rumor that the NFL is going to charge people to watch regular season games . I have a slight problem with that for my own reasons.

In market games are still free on your regular live TV method.

I don’t know re payments, but here is a link.

Also, Verizon is offering Sunday Ticket for free to new customers or signing up for something or other.

morgulon1

Reaction score
In market games are still free on your regular live TV method.

I don’t know re payments, but here is a link.

Also, Verizon is offering Sunday Ticket for free to new customers or signing up for something or other.

Thank you. You're my favorite Ram fan.

I think you win by default because you're the only Ram fan I know.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Thank you. You're my favorite Ram fan.

I think you win by default because you're the only Ram fan I know.

I was gonna say: I’m prolly the only.

There used to be more Rams fans here. But I think most of them only post when the Rams are good.

You are stuck with me no matter what.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Ok . So would they charge you the 300 up front or could you just pay an extra 10 dollars per month annually? I just realized how lazy I am . I apologize.

I will look into it. I live in Idaho so the Seahawks are my regional team. I did hear a rumor that the NFL is going to charge people to watch regular season games . I have a slight problem with that for my own reasons.

Everything I’ve seen seems to be a one time payment. I shouldn’t need it as even though Anchorage is an open market (meaning the local network gets to choose the game they want out of the networks lineup) they almost always play Seahawks locally. But YouTube tv has handled other seasonal subscriptions this way.