Saints fan here stop by to say CONGRATS!

saviorbrees

Reaction score
Where do i start, man what a game! Let me start off by saying ive been pulling for yall the whole year, yes even thought im a Saints fan and yall whoop us every single time lol, and Congrats on yalls consecutive superbowl appearance!

Want to talk a little about the game from an outsiders view. It sure as hell seemed yall were doing everything offensively possible to try and give this game to GB, but yalls defence held there own and held GB to all field goals (except for that 1td) so that was an amazing job there. Ok now remember that i was pulling for yall but that last 4 mins of the game was the goofiest turn of events ive ever seen in post season history. Complete debacle by GB defensively, i mean that 2 point conversion lol i watched that about 20 times and i just dont see how that cornerback could not make a move on the lofted ball that seemed it was in the air for an eternity. And also that horrible fail of a onside kick recovery where the ball pretty much hit the GB guy the face mask. But still with those 2 things yall MADE the plays when it mattered and never gave up so huge congrats to your team and you 12's. Some times you just need a little luck. Hope you guys beat the Pats for your consecutive superbowl! Hope next year that my Saints can be relevant again, was a really disapointing year for us especially after dismandling Packers and Steelers, then go on to lose 4 straight home games. Cheers to you guys again.
Who dat and go hawks!

OP
OP
S

saviorbrees

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes I appreciate it. To be honest it's hard not to like you guys especially me being a saints fan. Besides marshawn grabbing his crotch a couple times I love everything about your team and fans. We are alike in many ways. We both of amazing fans that our loyal, compassionate, classy and loud(yalls are louder though lol) . Our teams come from a history of not winning, and to top it off we both have amazing bQBs in Drew Brees and Ruseel Wilson. Both small in stature to your ordinary QB but are succesfull. And both are so classy man its unreal so down to earth these guys are. They mean ALOT to football but mean even more to their fans and city. Always giving back to their city and community I love it. I plan on being an active member around here cu I like the feel and atmosphere y'all have here. I am from saints report but it's gotten to bad over there this past year I'm just taking a break from that place until season starts.