Wow...

wthchristi

Reaction score
Last night, when RW threw his 4th interception with 5 minutes left, all of us at my house were deflated. None of us were angry because even in what looked like sure defeat- how could we forget the last 3 years of amazing football we have witnessed from our Hawks.

Last week when we were up by 2 td's with 5 minutes left you saw the defeat pouring off the Panthers, heads were down and you saw acceptance of their fate and you knew it was over before it ever had a chance to begin. With four minutes left we saw ML dancing on the sidelines and RW still pouring over his gameboard on the bench, the defense still fighting hard and we all looked at each other and sat back down and watched. While a few may have left the stadium or their couches, the majority of 12's stayed and kept the faith.

This team was down, not ever defeated. We witnessed not a miracle because that means it simply happened- these Hawks made it happen and showed the world what the words Team and Always Compete really mean.

I have never seen our team or our QB show as much emotion as we saw after the game yesterday and I really believe that game will pull a close team even closer as they saw what happens when you never quit and continue to have faith in each other. What a story and so happy I was able to share the moment with my teen kids who both play sports.