Anybody see SNL's "Deflate-gate" sketch last night? *Video*

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That was funny. I was not able to watch it from .NET but went to youtube and got it picked out. I dont know if it is my computer messing up or not. Thanks for posting. :twisted:

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
The old SNL would have a done a much funnier skit, and it would far better written - how could they not, there is just too much funny material in this whole story - the comedy writes itself. But still funny.

Cartire

Reaction score
Did anybody else catch the "This man has won 3 superbowls, 6 if you count the losses."

Hmmmm, i think they are prognosticating. And I like it.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Calling Brady out for his "I don't know nuthin', I'm just a big dumb quarterback" act was the best part. Like how he carefully picks out the 12 balls, proclaims them "perfect" and then doesn't notice that they're 2 lbs psi lighter when he handles them in the game. Mmkay, Tom - totally believable.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Cartire":3p1bipj5 said:
Did anybody else catch the "This man has won 3 superbowls, 6 if you count the losses."

They lost to the '85 Bears, dude.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The "not ready for prime time players" would have bassamaticed that football. he he he Yep..they would have had a Ball with it. he he he ok...I am going home now. LOL

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1h7q4xjl said:
The "not ready for prime time players" would have bassamaticed that football. he he he Yep..they would have had a Ball with it. he he he ok...I am going home now. LOL

Oh man, miss that crew. How irreverent were they? Dick Nixon running for a third term? Jimmy Carter talking a kid down off an acid trip? Julia Child bleeding out? Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute? They would have had a field day with "deflated balls." Hell, even the Sandler-Farley-Spade-Rock years would have been comedy gold. The show has really lost its mojo.

Mindsink

Reaction score
The show definitely lost its mojo. But I still LOL'd at this skit. :p

Cartire

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2hg9rusn said:
Cartire":2hg9rusn said:

They lost to the '85 Bears, dude.

Dont know if serious.....