I need advice for Sunday....

Jbo

Reaction score
Ok here's my dillema , Im very superstitious . last year for the big game I wore my lynch white jersey cause they wore the away ones and they destroyed Denver but against the pack for the nfccg I wore the home lynch jersy cause they were at home and well I almost had a cardiac arrest and massive depression for most of the game but it ended in great unforgettable historic fashion. So what should I wear I want to send a good vibe from Chicago to Arizona .
I'm not trying to be funny or anything , I just need some superstitious advice.... Thanx

original poster

Reaction score
Whatever you wear will have absolutely zero bearing on the game, wear a dress :)

byau

Reaction score
Dude never mind the superstition haters, they don't understand

I swing wildly between the practical "dude, no seriously byau what you do doesn't matter" (Yes I refer to myself by my screen name...) and "No seriously dude! The universe hears us!"

Anyway, even if it gave you cardiac arrest, still worked right? So I'd go with sticking to the same superstition because so far IT HAS WORKED!

CougarHawk58

Reaction score
I myself am superstitious... I have worn my Kam home jersey all of the playoffs and have decided not to wear my away russell jersey... respect the process stick to what works :thirishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
It's only crazy if it doesn't work. If you don't wear the right jersey, we'll come looking for you.

;) J/K

Largent80

Reaction score
Just like last year I am wearing a different jersey all week, every day, but for game time it is my Lynch Home which is undefeated in 3 years.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Tough dilemma

Each man must choose his own fate. Otherwise you could lay blame or praise upon others, that is not how it works.

Choose the right jersey!

minormillikin

Reaction score
The root of these superstitions is the belief that you may actually be the only real thing in the universe. It is a cautious version of extreme narcissism. I also exhibit this type of superstition .

That said, it doesn't matter what you wear, it only matters how I respond to this post that may or may not only exist in my own personal universe.

My official response :

So much depends upon
A red wheelbarrow
Glazed with rainwater
Beside the white chickens

kidhawk

Reaction score
I completely understand both sides of the superstition thing. I am fully aware that what I wear on game day does absolutely nothing to change the outcome of the game, but that doesn't mean that I don't still try to wear what we win with.

I'd been alternating blues for home and whites or grays for away. Then after the KC loss, I started wearing my blue ET 29 every game. I did that continually and even for the NFCCG. Just after halftime though, I swapped for my wolf gray 12 which I wore through last year's playoffs.

Now I'm debating whether to go with the 29 or the 12 for the Super Bowl. I won't decide until Sunday. No matter what I decide though, it's going to come out a winner :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
Thanks for all the cool responses !! There are some funny ones too lol!!
I am taking everyone's advice and goin what has worked before ... I'm wearing what the team wears and going with the home lynch!! Go Hawks !!!!!! I hope to chat with you all soon( I'm more of a lurker on the Internet cause I'm not really good at at the social media thing and I'm not to good at expressing myself by typing)