Seahawks Game Pass TV feed.

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
I need advice on how to see the Hawks TV feed and not the other team. Can any of you help.

I live in Brisbane Australia. I bought Game pass to watch all the games. However whenever I am watching I always get the away team feed. I am able to switch the audio so I can listen to Raible but I have to watch all the cut away shots of the other teams bench. (I did see the Q13 feed when the Hawks were on the road)

Is this just a pre season thing or will it be the same with all the Home games of the Hawks that I will have to watch the other teams feed? Is there any way to switch that? I have been unable to find anything to switch it and I don't want to ask the NFL cause they are hopeless for service.

Thanks for any help?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
As I recall you can switch the audio to the radio feed for either team, but I've only tried once and it was a total pain to try to manually sync it up.

Save for that though, no, although it won't always be the non-Hawks feed; just sometimes.

Definitely annoying to listen to another teams home announcers though, as a lot of times they don't even bother naming the players on your team as they do things, and are bungling them when they do.

OP
OP
C-Hawk-of-OZ

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2qk82czc said:
As I recall you can switch the audio to the radio feed for either team, but I've only tried once and it was a total pain to try to manually sync it up.

Save for that though, no, although it won't always be the non-Hawks feed; just sometimes.

Definitely annoying to listen to another teams home announcers though, as a lot of times they don't even bother naming the players on your team as they do things, and are bungling them when they do.

No No I can get the Hawks audio feed no problem. Usually not in sync with video. But I cant get the Hawks video. I only get visiting team video.

Basis4day

Reaction score
C-Hawk-of-OZ":38zn5yvu said:
I need advice on how to see the Hawks TV feed and not the other team. Can any of you help.

I live in Brisbane Australia. I bought Game pass to watch all the games. However whenever I am watching I always get the away team feed. I am able to switch the audio so I can listen to Raible but I have to watch all the cut away shots of the other teams bench. (I did see the Q13 feed when the Hawks were on the road)

Is this just a pre season thing or will it be the same with all the Home games of the Hawks that I will have to watch the other teams feed? Is there any way to switch that? I have been unable to find anything to switch it and I don't want to ask the NFL cause they are hopeless for service.

Thanks for any help?

During the regular season, the default audio/ video will be the television network broadcasters that aren't affiliated with any team. They don't have local television broadcast teams in the regular season.

OP
OP
C-Hawk-of-OZ

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
Basis4day":2jguxo59 said:
C-Hawk-of-OZ":2jguxo59 said:

Thanks for any help?

During the regular season, the default audio/ video will be the television network broadcasters that aren't affiliated with any team. They don't have local television broadcast teams in the regular season.

KK Thanks so I gather that means I wont get the Q13 feed. Shoot.

OP
OP
C-Hawk-of-OZ

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
OMG is the sync between the audio and video bad in this broadcast. The audio is a full play ahead.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I'm watching on game pass in NZ and it's the seahawks feed today. Huard and Manafee.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
And unfortunately the Raible&Moon audio never syncs properly in the rehilarious season either. Some of the networks' regular season announcing teams are piss poor too.

OP
OP
C-Hawk-of-OZ

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
Hawkspur":y30rnqsf said:
I'm watching on game pass in NZ and it's the seahawks feed today. Huard and Manafee.

That is because we are the visiting team. All pre season they have only showed the video feed of the visitors.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's too avoid situations like the Hawks preseason game at the chargers a couple of years ago where the Chargers broadcast team spent alost an entire quarter interviewing the stadium catering manager/chef and ignoring the football almost completely. It was one of the most unitentionally hilarious and awkward things i've ever seen on TV.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawkspur":wkl0xddx said:
And unfortunately the Raible&Moon audio never syncs properly in the rehilarious season either. Some of the networks' regular season announcing teams are piss poor too.

These aren't the regular season announcers.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Basis4day":2u5m9b8o said:
Hawkspur":2u5m9b8o said:

These aren't the regular season announcers.

Oh yeah, I know that. I was referring to the times in the regular season when i've tried to listen to Raible&Moon rather than simms & Nance or some of the fox crews but the delay has been too brutal to bother.

Latest posts