Getting interviewed tomorrow morning by a local news station

drcool

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I get to be interviewed at one of the local news stations here in Jacksonville for a piece airing Friday morning about fans of both SB teams. I get to go in studio, show off some of my Seahawks gear, talk about why I am a fan, etc.

2 Big Questions:

1. Do I wear my blue Kam jersey (which I wear every Blue Friday and on Gameday) or do I wear my Wolf Grey Marshawn jersey?

2. How far do you think I could get in the interview answering every question "I'm just here so I don't get fined"?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KAM track...of course...and then say I am just here so my buddy dont get fined.

taco40

Reaction score
drcool":3dsg1mnt said:
Tomorrow morning I get to be interviewed at one of the local news stations here in Jacksonville for a piece airing Friday morning about fans of both SB teams. I get to go in studio, show off some of my Seahawks gear, talk about why I am a fan, etc.

2 Big Questions:

1. Do I wear my blue Kam jersey (which I wear every Blue Friday and on Gameday) or do I wear my Wolf Grey Marshawn jersey?

2. How far do you think I could get in the interview answering every question "I'm just here so I don't get fined"?

Kam, of course.

Since Kam isn't a non-talker and "not being fined" will be old news (3 days in a long Hype week) by then, I'd pass.
You could wear a white cowboy had in honor of Bennett's friend, though.