Pats fans vs. 12's ratio in Phoenix

jake206

Reaction score
How many in Phoenix? Rough estimate? Anyone know? There better be more 12s!

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Of course local Seattle area news would be a bit bias, but the sports reporters there, said it was easily 5 to 1 Seahawks, and I'd believe it.

I also heard that because of the massive damaging snow storm that hit New England, many who have bought tickets are selling them while they can still make a profit. Seems they don't want to leave their homes at this time because of the large amount of snow and ice and power outages - and who would blame them. Many of those tickets that are becoming available are being bought up by who? That's right, 12s

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":27wqyc2m said:
I also heard that because of the massive damaging snow storm that hit New England, that many who have bought tickets are selling them while they can still make a profit. Seems they don't want to leave their homes at this time because of the large amount of snow and ice and power outages

Even God hates the Pats.

CPHawk

Reaction score
KJR was saying The state of WA has purchased 20% of SB tickets, while Mass has only bought about 6%. Also Wa, Or and Cal have night 40% of the tickets. They assume it will be a heavy seahawks crowd.

Hawker

Reaction score
Doesn't every other retired Washingtonian move to Arizona? Seems that way. So this makes sense.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
jake206":p4wd3qw4 said:

I was listening to the radio yesterday and whoever it was said there are hardly any Pats fans there right now. Alot of it might be due to the weather though since there were most likely plane delays

I hope we have enough fans that it is like a home game in any other stadium. Obv wont be as loud as the CLINK but if it can get as loud as most home stadiums that would be awesome

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2q9ghajh said:
jake206":2q9ghajh said:

I was listening to the radio yesterday and whoever it was said there are hardly any Pats fans there right now. Alot of it might be due to the weather though since there were most likely plane delays

I hope we have enough fans that it is like a home game in any other stadium. Obv wont be as loud as the CLINK but if it can get as loud as most home stadiums that would be awesome

Have they checked the tires for proper inflation??????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SeaMeat

Reaction score
My wife was shopping at Westgate (where the stadium is) the other day and she said that there were Seahawks fans EVERYWHERE, and she said that she didn't see a single piece of Patriot apparel being worn by anyone.

Laloosh

Reaction score
According to Brock and Salk, ticket sales are 75% SEA 25% NE

eastcoast12

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3skdb1i8 said:

On Yahoo! Sports Radio they also said, from what they've seen (and this is Szaban) that it was like almost all Hawks fans. Even went on a rant about seeing so many 12's and it was annoying him. :roll:

jblaze

Reaction score
Some national reporters on twitter have been commenting that it's like 10:1 Hawk fans down in AZ right now. Of course that could change as things get closer to game time, etc but I doubt it. Our Mariners minor league headquarters is near there and a lot of WA residents retire/vacation there with winter homes, etc. West coast retiree's go to AZ and east cost retiree's go to FL.

Then there's the storm issues in Boston right now, flight issues, etc and also their fan base is not nearly as rabid as ours. Our send off had hundreds of thousands of people and theirs had 1500. Embarassing...

I expect at least a 3:1 ratio at the game Sunday. The Patriots would be wise to learn from Manning last year and go silent early.

A

Anonymous

Hawker":35hg461w said:
Doesn't every other retired Washingtonian move to Arizona? Seems that way. So this makes sense.

No no, they have a house in BOTH places.

:mrgreen: