Was it arrogance?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Trying to win it with Russ to prove the world wrong? What was Bevell thinking?

randomation

Reaction score
If he wanted Russ to win it why not just have him sneak just ugh. I can't even go run because there are 9 inches of snow outside which means I'm going to end up staying up all night doing nothing ugh.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1c2qguvp said:
Trying to win it with Russ to prove the world wrong? What was Bevell thinking?
Russ was spectacular in this game, there was no proving left

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It's this over thinking crap just pound it in we are champs .

davdog

Reaction score
Maybe 25 should have kept his mouth shut instead of calling out number 24 after giving up a TD.

FanSince82

Reaction score
It's Carroll's Achilles Heel. He hires idiots to run his offenses everywhere he goes. The only competent one was Chow and he was let go.

He had this problem at SC and now here.

swagcity21

Reaction score
davdog":3l6py809 said:
Maybe 25 should have kept his mouth shut instead of calling out number 24 after giving up a TD.

Why? 24 didn't win the game for them? That's sherm's mantra and there was no issue with it.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
davdog":sxzp4nrq said:

Maybe you should realize how incredibly LUCKY your team is that our idiot of an OC just handed you the game.
And if this was shacked, I would tell you what I REALLY think about your team.

DHawk

Reaction score
davdog":27z68dh3 said:

What? As if that had anything to do this?

swagcity21

Reaction score
This wasn't an arrogance thing, it was the OC getting away from what we truly are. WE run to set up the pass and then we RUN It some more. games on the line... we need to do what we do!

snackdaddy

Reaction score
All I can say is, wow. Just wow. I was actually wondering why Belichek didn't stop the clock because there was no way Lynch doesn't score. That wasn't a thought that even crossed my mind. I didn't have a horse in this race but that play call will live in Seahawks infamy for a long time. Someone has to answer for that call. Even if they scored I woulda said that was a dumb play call that luckily worked out.