Mutiny in the locker room?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They are human and have eyes and brains too. Nothing wrong with them stating the truth

mikeak

Reaction score
Good - let's drive Bevell out.

How a person can be so stupid and stubborn to run, run and run when passes are needed and then ONE time in his biggest moment give up on his system and go empty backfield. Yeah son mutiny is needed

lobohawk

Reaction score
Understand their angst. Props to lynch ... Perfect chance to rip and he doesn't.

djb28

Reaction score
lobohawk":25535itd said:
Understand their angst. Props to lynch ... Perfect chance to rip and he doesn't.
He has 8 Million reasons not to.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
lobohawk":f4ayguq5 said:

That or he has checked out.

jake206

Reaction score
post-game reactions are generally raw. I'd be surprised if they weren't a little disappointed. But mutiny, I doubt it. Team is too together for that.

Chawks1

Reaction score
This says a lot:

Carroll blames himself, Russell blames himself, Bevell blames our WR.......he needs to go.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Well, one of the players bitching about not going to Lynch was Simon. Who should have been talking about how many times he got burned.

pugs1

Reaction score
Let me say this as a member of the media it's total BS to report what players said in the tunnel two minutes after they lose the SB. As for any players ripping the play call in the locker room with cameras in their faces is fair game.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Among things that makes the Seahawks special is Truth Monday. Things will get aired out there and it's time to get on the road to Santa Clara and Super Bowl 50.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I give up. The cheating Patriots hoist the Lombardi, and Godell will sweep it all under the rug for his buddy Kraft. I'm done.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix and let him hitchhike back to Seattle only to find he's been fired. Actually, that's not enough. Take all his stuff and burn it on the lawn of the VMAC.

Block everyone with less than 50 posts. Screw the Cheatriots.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bevell HAS to be replaced now. I just see no way this offense buys into him next year if he can't be trusted into giving the football on the one yard line to the heart and soul of this football team.

They got to the Super Bowl on defense and the best rushing attack in football. Not passing.

If Pete is all about competition to keep your job basically, how can he not hold that mantra for his coaching staff? This isn't the first time Bevell has screwed the pooch too.. this is just the biggest stage he has done it on.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3kvxs19p said:
I give up. The cheating Patriots hoist the Lombardi, and Godell will sweep it all under the rug for his buddy Kraft. I'm done.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix and let him hitchhike back to Seattle only to find he's been fired. Actually, that's not enough. Take all his stuff and burn it on the lawn of the VMAC.

Block everyone with less than 50 posts. Screw the Cheatriots.
So far you've posted the exact same thing in, like, 7-8 threads. You got CTRL-C/CTRL-V stuck on your machine?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
marko358":2993slcl said:
Seahawks players openly criticize Pete Carroll's final play call

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/2/1/796164 ... -bowl-2015
Pete Carroll doesn't fix this screw-up, he just may lose the respect of a lot of his players ,and I wouldn't blame them for questioning his loyalty for Bevel over the players that laid it all on the line for him, as this isn't a minor screw up by Bevel this time.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Man Lynch is such a standup guy. Probably one of the few who didn't rip the coaches.

Latest posts