Does the way we lost mean Lynch might retire?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Kind of a "they won't even use me in that situation? Whatever, I'm out" ...unfortunately I think is a real possibility

CHawK247

Reaction score
He'll be back. I actually think if we made the right call and he gets SB MVP he might have walked. Perfect send off.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CHawK247":rk6pmssq said:
He'll be back. I actually think if we made the right call and he gets SB MVP he might have walked. Perfect send off.

I think this scenario and the scenario you listed were both the most likely for him to retire

A

Anonymous

wizard1183":2lmdvcma said:
Didn't he just sing a 1 yr extension? He SHOULD be back

No, he is still under contract for one more year. Only way right now that he's not back next year is if he decides to retire. And if he did....I couldn't blame him. Love me some Beast Mode.

#FireBevell

wizard1183

Reaction score
Largefarva":li4qeqy8 said:
wizard1183":li4qeqy8 said:
Didn't he just sing a 1 yr extension? He SHOULD be back

No, he is still under contract for one more year. Only way right now that he's not back next year is if he decides to retire. And if he did....I couldn't blame him. Love me some Beast Mode.

#FireBevell
Undoubtably he's the key to the Seahawks. Without him, the team falls a few steps. Guy is one of the few RBs in the NFL to be that successful as he's been and he RUNs that team. No one else. He's the SOLE reason for the Seahawks success on offense. It's a shame they didn't utilize him when he's carried the team thus far. As one of the members here stated. You hand him that ball until the games over. If he doesn't make it? Then you know you put forth the effort to get you where you needed and gave it your all.