Things to look forward to

bbsplitter

Reaction score
We get all these guys back:
Capture

Either we will have a new OC or Bevell will never make that same mistake again! (hopefully)

Chris Matthews really showed some promise in the game, and as much has been said about his size and high-pointing the ball ability, I thought he ran some excellent routes as well.

Russell Wilson continues to grow and improve, and gave the team an opportunity to win the game. We put up 24 points against a defense that is no slouch, when we have put up less points against lesser defenses.

Lynch doesn't appear to be slowing down at any accelerated rate, and now (reportedly) has a new contract on the table that might be enough incentive to stick around. + Turbin had that nice run to allow us to go on that scoring drive before the half. He may not be a feature back, but if he continues to split reps with beast mode next year I am more than happy with that.

There are a lot of intriguing talent in the draft, as well as a plethora of WR's in free agency that will help us fill our needs. Maybe Randall Cobb is the "percy harvin" factor we were looking for, minus the attitude. Or maybe Torrey Smith can provide us with a solid number 2. I don't think we will have to overpay or over draft this year to add some quality upgrades to our WR core.

Pete has said continuity is important on the O-line, and they have pretty much been a cohesive group this year as far as everyone staying in the same spots, so next year they should show some improvement.

Overall it's been a great year and while it is painful we lost, that was an awesome game between two (IMO) evenly matched teams. We will learn from our mistakes and we will be back.

McGruff

Reaction score
Out of that list, players I see that could have helped us yesterday and going forward . . .

Jeremy Lane
Cliff Avril
Jordan Hill
Brandon Mebane
Cassius Marsh
Kevin Pierre Lewis
Zach Miller
Paul Richardson

While Chris Matthews was encouraging against the shrimp, as soon as he had to play against a real man (Browner) he was largely invisible.

Exittium

Reaction score
Theres not a lot of CBs like browner either. Browner is slow so he makes up for it with borderline physicality

OP
OP
bbsplitter

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Exittium":ppap7tib said:
Theres not a lot of CBs like browner either. Browner is slow so he makes up for it with borderline physicality

And it's not like Baldwin supposedly our top receiver was blowing it up out there either.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Things to look forward to:
Tomorrow and another day of healing.