Things that make you go hmmmmmm

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m like a lot of y’all on here. I got good fuzzy feelings about this iteration of the Seahawks. It was cemented for me when I just realized that the number of rookies that made this team is…12.

Pete seems to have more energy than maybe ever.

And…this year is season number…48.

Name your feel good feels about this team.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This is Geno's year number [3] with the team. Amiright? And the square root of 19.5 x the number of seats in the stadium divided by some number = 2023, which means we're going to...have a great time watching the team this year, win or lose.

GGotskill

Reaction score
This is Geno's year number [3] with the team. Amiright? And the square root of 19.5 x the number of seats in the stadium divided by some number = 2023, which means we're going to...have a great time watching the team this year, win or lose.

5th season with the team. Signed in 2019.

WarHawks

Reaction score
All seriousness aside, I think we're anywhere from #2-#5 in the NFC. Too early to say yet.

knownone

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of comparing teams. We have a deep team that is young and talented. But I don't see any parallels to prior seasons yet.

I feel good about our offensive weapons. This is arguably the most talented group (outside of maybe QB) we've had in the Pete Caroll era. There are no glaring weaknesses in that group.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of comparing teams. We have a deep team that is young and talented. But I don't see any parallels to prior seasons yet.

I feel good about our offensive weapons. This is arguably the most talented group (outside of maybe QB) we've had in the Pete Caroll era. There are no glaring weaknesses in that group.
That's quite a statement. I don't think we're LOB level yet, but we should definitely be improved. Jury is still out on Geno for me too. I'll be watching him like a ...like a ... Hawk. See what I did there? HAWK, as in SeaHawk. Badaboom. We're open til 9. Try the veal.

Weadoption

Reaction score

your guys had 6 or 7 pro bowlers in 2012 if i recall. And Earl Thomas, the LOB special sauce himself. That guy in his prime changed the game. He was cheat code good. I don’t see that player on many teams in the NFL today, if at all.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I’m like a lot of y’all on here. I got good fuzzy feelings about this iteration of the Seahawks. It was cemented for me when I just realized that the number of rookies that made this team is…12.

Pete seems to have more energy than maybe ever.

And…this year is season number…48.

Name your feel good feels about this team.
And throwbacks have got to count for something. The ghost of Cortez the King foretells it.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
This is the kind of analysis that keeps me coming back to .NET.

Excellent work!!

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Makes me go hmmmm when four of the five topics for the day on Seahawks.com are all Fantasy Football stuff. LIGAS
I am stuck with Russell for one more year in my fantasy keeper league. Nightmarish.

bileever

Reaction score
Seven members of the Super Bowl team are in broadcasting now: Mike Robinson, Robert Turbin, Luke Wilson, Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril and KJ Wright. Seven just happens to be Geno's number. Hmmmm.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seven members of the Super Bowl team are in broadcasting now: Mike Robinson, Robert Turbin, Luke Wilson, Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril and KJ Wright. Seven just happens to be Geno's number. Hmmmm.

I was just going to bring up this point, although my feel good has more to do with love seeing all the old players come back to Seattle to not only do their own media things, but be a part of guest coaching, etc.

Latest posts