Long time visitor first time user

Pinoihawks12

Reaction score
Hello everyone new user here. Been visiting this site since 2010 but have been a big Hawks fan since 2005. Currently living in Las Vegas and have been going to Scooters Pub every Sunday to be with the Las Vegas Seahawkers. I've been able to attend 3 Games all being at home.The first in 2007 against the Ravens with the second and third in 2008 against the Bears in Preseason as well as the last home game for Mike Holmgren against the Jets.

If you happen to go Scooters and see a guy wearing a 12 jersey who looks like he's 17 thats probably me, but being at drinking age lets me finally hang out at the bar section. Anyway just wanted to say hi everyone I know some here are still going through the pain of that play and I've been feeling that way all week but I am looking forward to the next season as well as finally being able to post here with you all.

GO HAWKS.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Welcome, indeed. I was a bit shocked at how many hawks fans we had in other states that gathered not only on game day but throughout the year. We ran into a couple of dozen SO Cal Hawks fans at Disneyland last summer, getting their photo taken in front of the castle with a huge 12th Man Flag, each wearing jerseys. We assumed they were from WA until we talked to them. All from SO Cal. Friends with them now on their facebook page.

OP
OP
Pinoihawks12

Pinoihawks12

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Thats actually good to know seeing as how I might be moving to California soon. I still shiver at the thought of seeing nothing but Whiners, Raiders, and Chargers fans. Originally from Renton and I gotta admit I miss home at times.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Pinoihawks12":ius39li1 said:
Thanks for the welcomes! Thats actually good to know seeing as how I might be moving to California soon. I still shiver at the thought of seeing nothing but Whiners, Raiders, and Chargers fans. Originally from Renton and I gotta admit I miss home at times.

If Hawks fans can have their own bar in NY City, having a Seahawk fan club in So Cal,or in Vegas is is not surprising. Oh, and I am from Renton, living not far from the VMAC, so we run into Seahawks from time to time. I'd feel out of place living anywhere else.

OP
OP
Pinoihawks12

Pinoihawks12

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1tzuxfcj said:
Pinoihawks12":1tzuxfcj said:

If Hawks fans can have their own bar in NY City, having a Seahawk fan club in So Cal,or in Vegas is is not surprising. Oh, and I am from Renton, living not far from the VMAC, so we run into Seahawks from time to time. I'd feel out of place living anywhere else.

That is just awesome. Ah I envy you! Haha! ^ Thank you for the welcome

Latest posts