Russell Wilson (Article w/Video) on XLIX at Players Tribune

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.theplayerstribune.com/russell-wilson-first-super-bowl-inteview/[/urltargetblank]

One yard. I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been thinking about that one yard for the past 17 days. Everyone wants to know how I feel. Well … it’s complicated. Walking off that field in Arizona and seeing disappointed Seahawks fans in the stands was anguish. How could I not feel like I let them down? I tried to be positive, but I’m not perfect. I have been away from the game for almost three weeks, trying to escape football and clear my mind. But the funny thing is, I’ve never felt hungrier to get in the weight room and the film room, and keep pushing until we get to Super Bowl 50.

[youtube]1qIUv0sVmHo[/youtube]

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
God I love that kid!!! :179417:
What a great attitude!

Let's get started on getting to Super Bowl 50!!!

WolfGreyHawks

Reaction score
This is exactly what I needed to hear for me to finally move on. What an amazing leader. With that attitude how can he not win multiple Super Bowls.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick is engaging in endless twitter wars with his followers about the effectiveness of abdominal workouts for improved QB play.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Mojambo":2rd1y49i said:
Meanwhile Colin Kaepernick is engaging in endless twitter wars with his followers about the effectiveness of abdominal workouts for improved QB play.

:lol:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Mojambo":23cpimch said:

While hitting "da club" dressed like Jersey shore..... total jabroni.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Well I have got to the point where I do not expect anything less from him. How fortunate and greatful I am to be a Seahawk fan. Especially now. Why,, because we are experiencing things that many other football franchises have not seen and I think we are going to see more great feats in the near future.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
This may sound weird...but that one play could actually have a similar, ripple effect as the Atlanta playoff game. But to an even HIGHER degree...if that is even possible. Are we in the midst of an historically epic run? This kind of thing is what drives Russ.

Greenhell

Reaction score
BlueTalons":28f44w1g said:
This may sound weird...but that one play could actually have a similar, ripple effect as the Atlanta playoff game. But to an even HIGHER degree...if that is even possible. Are we in the midst of an historically epic run? This kind of thing is what drives Russ.

From your lips to Russell Wilson's ears. Fingers crossed this comes to fruition.