Clint Gresham is back!

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Gresh49/status/579041987531313154[/tweet]

Good signing!! :th2thumbs:

King Dog

Reaction score
I love it. He's just one of those guys that does his job and you never have to worry about.

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Exactly, guys been here 5 years, how many times have you heard his name called for making a mistake in a game?

Rock solid.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He's a great listen in interviews too. Welcome back Clint.

You guys should watch his snaps in slow motion. He snaps the ball so that the laces are exactly the same place every snap.

titan3131

Reaction score
Do they have all pro Long snappers? because he is the champion.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
One of the most important signings of the offseason. Thank god we wont have a repeat of the JP Darche fiasco. People seemed to have gotten amnesia at what happened when we didn't have a decent snapper that entire season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ludakrishna":4t36n6rw said:
One of the most important signings of the offseason. Thank god we wont have a repeat of the JP Darche fiasco. People seemed to have gotten amnesia at what happened when we didn't have a decent snapper that entire season.

JP Darche was great. You're thinking of the disaster that followed when JP left the Hawks (known as Boone Stutz, Derek Rackley, and others).

Boone Stutz's first snap with Seattle was the one that sailed high and the Saints scored a TD off it.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3cr2jud9 said:
ludakrishna":3cr2jud9 said:

JP Darche was great. You're thinking of the disaster that followed when JP left the Hawks (known as Boone Stutz, Derek Rackley, and others).

Boone Stutz's first snap with Seattle was the one that sailed high and the Saints scored a TD off it.

You are correct. I should've worded my response better. I was referring to the fiasco after JP left. BTW, you forgot to mention the drafting of Tyler Schmitt to play LS only to retire after his back injury. God, how far we have come as an organization

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ikd3lff said:
Can we say that Clint Gresham is a #1 LS? I think he has all the attributes.

That's a sure thing... :lol:

Latest posts