NFL Network's Greatest Games

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the newest Comcast DVR which allows me to choose an interest (aka "Seahawks") and it will automatically record any show on TV that has to do with said interest. So one of the shows it auto-recorded was NFL Network's "Greatest Games" which happened to highlight the 2010 playoff game against the Saints. In other words, the "Beast Quake" game.

I thought I had seen or recorded every Seahawks-related show known to man but I had missed this one. The production is excellent. Like America's Game, it's full of interesting interviews, excellent production and audio you have never heard before.

If you get a chance, watch it. Our good buddy Hasselbeck was featured prominently. His insight into the plays, the breakdowns was terrific. And as much as I thank God every day for Russell Wilson, I do miss Hasselbeck from a personality stand point.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I happened to be flipping channels at one point over the last few weeks looking for something to watch and caught a 30 minute version of this "Greatest Games" It's definitely fun to watch and relive those moments. Even knowing we lost the next week doesn't dampen the enjoyment of watching this one for me.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I hope to one day feel the same way about the NFC Championship game from the past season.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I DVR'd three of them plus the 1st game of 2014 against the Broncos. Haven't been able to watch them yet but once I start I'm sure I'll spend hours browsing and reviewing them. :D

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I have the show you're speaking of on my DVR Aros. it's the hour long version and it's very, very good and a while lot of fun to watch. I watch it about once every 2-3 months.

Latest posts