Where are the rookie media interviews?

fav13259

Reaction score
I recall last year that shortly after the players were drafted, they had the media interviews with them up on .com; this year I can't find them posted. Did they not do them this year? Can someone post a link to them please?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
They must be on Seahawks.com cause they're posted on the Seahawks phone app. I just saw them on there this morning.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I thought that was what they showed. Obviously I was incorrect and apologize. I did some searching and can not find the phone interviews from the station that they were broadcasting from. I figured it to be 710. I know when we were in the chat, someone mentioned when one of the drafts would be on the radio overshadow of the Seahawk War room. Since I was streaming the draft, I could not listen very well. Dangit. I wanted to listen to them too and gather from them what we could about their character. Sometimes you can tell by the way they speak how they carry themselves. Again, I am sorry but I could not find anything. Maybe if someone could pose a question to Bob and Groz or them at the station, they could do a recap of all the interviews and post the podcast. Go Hawks.