Kam Chancellor: “The strongest off-season I have had”

hawknation2015

Reaction score
[youtube]mZi9AFRVse8[/youtube]

"I feel great. Back to football form. Feel fast. Feel strong. I just feel good out there.

“I think this is the strongest off-season I’ve had since I’ve been in the league. I’ve been actually able to train in the offseason instead of having surgeries . . . .

“Oh yeah, I told a lot of people, it feels like this off-season, everybody worked their hardest. I’ve seen guys out here busting their tails, the whole offseason going fast tempo. Guys are lifting like crazy. It’s just like the mindset is just sharpened. It just sharpened even more.

“We’re more focused, more driven. We’re just hungry for the first game of the year.”

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Very encouraging remarks from kam.

Once the players start focusing on football, these off season distractions regarding their contracts should dicipaate.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Isn't it great to hear our players talking so positive? We've got a tough schedule. It's going to take 100% concentration of every player.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Sounds great and all but really we pretty much hear the same thing every year from players on the team. Nothing wrong with it but what else would you expect the players to say?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
My Brother-in-law came over before the Carolina playoff game and I was telling him how Kam was my favorite player on the team. He said why? I told him, he needed to watch more Hawks games. Then Kam went bonkers. That game is what I'm hoping to see out of him all season. I just hope he stays healthy this year. He's such an intimidating presence when he is healthy.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I have no doubt the Seahawks would have won SB49, if they had one of these guys - Sherman, Thomas, or Chancellor, at 100%. It would have won by 10+ points. The injuries caught up to them but they still did play a helluva game and almost pulled it out.

Latest posts