Just watched 2014 Seattle Seahawks "fighting the good fight"

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
Yeah, it ended badly but man am I stoked for this year now. I am ready for some Seahawk's football. Almost forgot that we were three games back and had to fight like hell just to win the division, not to mention the NFC championship. Football is coming back soon!

WolfGreyHawks

Reaction score
Oh man. The beginning was kinda hard to watch. That's the most I've seen of SB XLIX since Feb. 1st. I never thought any game could top the NFC championship against the Niners until the NFC championship against Green Bay. WOW! I had heart palpitations all over again just watching that. It did get me excited though! My heart has had its rest. It's ready to start pumping that green and blue blood back through my system again. I'm ready for a new season!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I watched it. The beginning was hard to watch and I turned it off right when the playoffs started. Knowing the inevitable is just too hard for me.

I thought I'd be ready to rewatch the Super Bowl.....nope

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Just ready for the season to start .... Still cant get myself to re watch the super owl

BigMeach

Reaction score
I thought they did a good job of it considering it was only 30 minutes. They kept the ending positive by showing the bad part at the beginning and ending on a high note with the Greenbay game. It's funny how much you forget the struggles when your team is on a hot streak.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: in a lot of ways we had no business even being in the Super Bowl simply because of all the crazy injuries the team suffered. That's why--as painful as the loss was--I can't understand why people still want to rail on Pete, Bevell or anyone else for that last call. It was one call. That alone didn't lose us the game, and we were lucky to be doing as well as we did anyway.

Some things aren't meant to be. Let's move on. I am SO ready for the new season.

Go Hawks!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Yup we had no business in actually getting to the Superbowl, if you look back at the what had happened at the wildcard game, crazy game with Lions and Cowboys, Cowboys won but it was due to controversy, then Cowboys lost to Packers because of the rule, then bam Packers lost to us even though we were giving that game away, to us finally losing to the Patriots because of the play-call. It was a crazy playoff scenario for the NFC last year.