Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

xray

Reaction score
We all watch several games per week . This game will be one of the best entertainment games of the week . Don't miss . :)

nwHawk

Reaction score
Defense owns this team, and Pete should be loving it. Offense will be steady, not explosive. Would love to see a zippy approach this week.

Seahawks…….27
Cards…………….6

Season: 3 - 2

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Oh I am going to hate this game, Murray is practicing I hear, Dobbs may start, but if he struggles I see them putting Murray in and emotional lifts can cause all sorts of havoc.

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 18 with no Murray.

Cardinals 28 Seahawks 24 with Murray.

2 and 3 on the season also.

Murray was just activated from IR. He's listed as "out" on the injury report.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Phoenix 17
Seattle 30

The Seahawks rebound from one they let slip away. DK gets only one unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. The defense tears the Cardinals a new anal.

Season record 1-4
Your prediction gets my vote. Watching the NFL Network compare the Cardinals old and new anals on the Sunday evening wrap up show would be amazing !

renofox

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Cards 20

Geno slightly improved. Waldron remembers we have RBs and TEs. Defense plays well, but not as well as they should.

If the Seahawks play to their ability (and the coordinators don't suck again) the score should be 38-10, but still too many mistakes and poor execution leave the players unable to overcome the poor to average scheme and playcalling. Seahawks escape with a close win instead of a blowout.

rtd 3-2

edit: after seeing the inactives and the sorry state of the O-line, I'm tempted to change this to a loss 20-17.

Last edited:

NoGain

Reaction score
This would be a bad loss for us. I think the team knows that, and won't take them lightly. I think our D will be enough to win it if our offense plays a solid ball control type game (solid running game, effective short passing game).

nwHawk

Reaction score
With the amount of injured players, this game will be interesting.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Defense gave up only 10 points and covered for the three turnovers.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Upset...Geno eats 3 sacks losing the ball once and also throws a pick . Despite the Hawks outplaying AZ ; the 2 turnovers will result in a close loss . AZ 24...Hawks 21 .

... lol this was scary close tbh lol